Articles on this Page
- 01/07/14--05:00: _Radio Ecoshock
- 01/07/14--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 01/07/14--03:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 01/07/14--03:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 01/07/14--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 01/07/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/07/14--00:30: _Sound Out Christmas...
- 01/07/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 01/06/14--23:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 01/06/14--23:00: _Derek Piotr - Kali ...
- 01/06/14--22:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 01/06/14--21:00: _The Vinyl Library (...
- 01/06/14--20:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 01/06/14--19:00: _Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/06/14--18:00: _Slum Dunk (repeat)
- 01/06/14--17:00: _Grime for the Uncov...
- 01/06/14--16:00: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 01/06/14--14:30: _The Gravy
- 01/06/14--14:00: _From N to Z
- 01/06/14--13:00: _Clear Spot Extra
- 01/07/14--05:00: Radio Ecoshock
- 01/07/14--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 01/07/14--03:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 01/07/14--03:00: Interesting Conversations
- 01/07/14--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 01/07/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/07/14--00:30: Sound Out Christmas Special (repeat)
- 01/07/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/06/14--23:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 01/06/14--23:00: Derek Piotr - Kali (repeat)
- 01/06/14--22:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
- 01/06/14--21:00: The Vinyl Library (repeat)
- 01/06/14--20:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch (repeat)
- 01/06/14--19:00: Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/06/14--18:00: Slum Dunk (repeat)
- 01/06/14--17:00: Grime for the Uncoverted (repeat)
- 01/06/14--16:00: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/06/14--14:30: The Gravy
- 01/06/14--14:00: From N to Z
- 01/06/14--13:00: Clear Spot Extra
Global environmental news with Alex Smith. This week: the Awful Truth About Fracking. Where is the Cameron government taking you, as it sells the fracked gas miracle? True stories from "Fracking Pennsylvania," Walter Brasch, plus an update from FOE UK campaigner Helen Rimmer. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Thursday 6am.]
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee, Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute.
Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones. Today, a recent repeat. A new series starts next week. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.] Ron's Speakeasy: live music promoter, Ron Chisholm talks about his career and plays music from artists he has championed over the years. Starting with the 100 Club and Dingwalls in the 1980s, through to nights at The Amersham Arms in the 1990s and on to his current project, Ron's Speakeasy at The Duke in Deptford, Ron has a wealth of insight into the London live music scene and the changes that have occurred with the advent of new media and social networking. He is joined by Colin "Bo" Bodiam, manager of Deep River Records.
Carole Finer's selection from her 2013 season.
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science.
[Repeated from Sunday 10.30pm.] Created by " "[sic] Tim Goldie and John Wild. Visit Abject Blog for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Derek Piotr: Kali 2014 Exclusive Mix for Resonance: Tempatempat, comprising 1. Terminal (Flute, 2. Conifers, 3. Encloses (Rehearsal), 4. Encloses (Steve Roden remix), 5. Bhadramandala, 6. Bhadrakali, 7. Conifers, 8. Intersection of Rivers, 9. Mahakali, 10. Mandala (Coda), 11. K4L1, 12. Khong Wong Pattern.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker.
[Repeated from Saturday 3.30pm.] Vinyl Librarians Sophie Austin and Elly Rendall present highlights from the newly opened Vinyl Library in Stoke Newington.
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony and cacophony with Joel Cahen. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 12 midnight.] Hosted by Bruno Verner and Eliete Mejorado from Brazilian electronic duo Tetine. For more information visit tetine.net.
[Repeated from Thursday 12midnight.] Self-explanatory grime showcase... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information.
New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. It’s 12th night and Pat plays some hits picked up in Morocco over the Christmas break. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 12.30am.]
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
Repeated from 19 December 2013. The Long Night Of Yeast produced by Knut Aufermann/ Mobile Radio. Every autumn thousands of wine cellars in the Mosel valley, Germany's premier wine growing region, turn into magnificent sound installations. Mobile Radio set up seven microphones in the wine cellar of bio-dynamic winemakers Rudolf & Rita Trossen in the village of Kinheim to capture and broadcast these fermentation sounds, documenting the work of yeast turning juice into wine. Visit mobile-radio.net for more information.