Articles on this Page
- 01/08/14--13:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 01/08/14--13:00: _The Circled A
- 01/08/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/08/14--11:30: _Dig That Treasure
- 01/08/14--10:30: _World City Live
- 01/08/14--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 01/08/14--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 01/08/14--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 01/08/14--07:30: _PassWord
- 01/08/14--07:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 01/08/14--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 01/08/14--05:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 01/08/14--04:00: _Far Side Radio
- 01/08/14--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 01/08/14--02:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 01/08/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/08/14--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 01/07/14--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 01/07/14--22:30: _Speakers' Corner (r...
- 01/07/14--22:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 01/08/14--13:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 01/08/14--13:00: The Circled A
- 01/08/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 01/08/14--11:30: Dig That Treasure
- 01/08/14--10:30: World City Live
- 01/08/14--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 01/08/14--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 01/08/14--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 01/08/14--07:30: PassWord
- 01/08/14--07:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 01/08/14--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 01/08/14--05:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 01/08/14--04:00: Far Side Radio
- 01/08/14--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 01/08/14--02:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 01/08/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/08/14--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 01/07/14--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 01/07/14--22:30: Speakers' Corner (repeat)
- 01/07/14--22:00: Interesting Conversations (repeat)
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Saturday 7am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Tonight: the history and the current struggles of the Zapatista movement in Mexico which on 1 January 2014 celebrated the 20th anniversary of the taking of Chiapas. Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 5am.]
A discussion about the prestigious Arts Foundation Award for Experimental Music, ahead of a The New Experimentalists gala concert next week at the Queen Elizabeth Hall. Featuring Rie Nakajima, Lina Lapelyte, Richard Whitelaw (Sound And Music) and Tony Herrington (The Wire). [Repeated Thursday 9am.]
William Hall explores recordings that have slipped away or simply been overlooked. For more information visit digthattreasure. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Tonight's guest is Claudio Vera Fernandez, a dancer and teacher from Chile and founder of Andina Dance. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 4.30am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: Carmen Salas and Estela Oliva, the founders of Alpha-ville talk about EXCHANGE, their upcoming conference. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 6am.]
An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Sunday 5.30pm.]
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores. [Repeated Monday 5.30am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 8am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10am.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm.] George Lewkowicz a.k.a Superbard presents a selection of the best spoken word performers, from comedy through storytelling to poetry.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Friday 7pm.] An award-winning news magazine about interesting things. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 6pm.] Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech.
[Repeated from Tuesday 11am.] Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones.