Articles on this Page
- 09/02/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 09/02/13--22:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 09/02/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times
- 09/02/13--19:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 09/02/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 09/02/13--18:00: _tbc
- 09/02/13--17:00: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 09/02/13--16:00: _tbc
- 09/02/13--14:30: _The Gravy
- 09/02/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 09/02/13--13:00: _The Exotic Pylon
- 09/02/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 09/02/13--11:00: _One Life Left
- 09/02/13--10:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 09/02/13--09:00: _Artrocker
- 09/02/13--08:30: _Panel Borders
- 09/02/13--08:00: _The Workplace (repeat)
- 09/02/13--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 09/02/13--05:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 09/02/13--04:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 09/02/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 09/02/13--22:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 09/02/13--20:30: Sine of the Times
- 09/02/13--19:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 09/02/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 09/02/13--18:00: tbc
- 09/02/13--17:00: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 09/02/13--16:00: tbc
- 09/02/13--14:30: The Gravy
- 09/02/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 09/02/13--13:00: The Exotic Pylon
- 09/02/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 09/02/13--11:00: One Life Left
- 09/02/13--10:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 09/02/13--09:00: Artrocker
- 09/02/13--08:30: Panel Borders
- 09/02/13--08:00: The Workplace (repeat)
- 09/02/13--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 09/02/13--05:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 09/02/13--04:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt of The Dulwich Ukulele Club celebrate the capital's past, present and future.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 9pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 12.30am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
A new six part series of leftfield, often live, music with Jonny Mugwump. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
Sophie Mallett presents Sonic Blind Dates, an experiment in shared listening: both presenter and audience have no idea what's coming up, and share it for the first time over the airwaves. Mallett is a documentary maker and sound artist interested in collaborative processes who is currently finishing her Masters in Sound Arts at London College of Communication. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed up by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. With music from Dulwich Ukulele Club. [Repeated Saturday 2.30am.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 11am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 11.30am.] N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces.
[Repeated from Saturday 4.30pm.] The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Presented by Jonny Trunk, one of the UK's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazine programme with Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward, featuring issues which affect pensioners across London, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: the very latest about the campaign to save Lewisham Hospital. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2pm].
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.