Articles on this Page
- 09/01/13--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 09/01/13--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 09/01/13--12:30: _Hooting Yard On The...
- 09/01/13--11:30: _The Ugly Bug Crawl
- 09/01/13--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 09/01/13--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 09/01/13--09:00: _The Virtual Concert...
- 09/01/13--08:30: _Polish Deli
- 09/01/13--08:00: _L'Alternative
- 09/01/13--07:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 09/01/13--07:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 09/01/13--06:00: _Calling All Pension...
- 09/01/13--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 09/01/13--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 09/03/13--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 09/03/13--03:00: _Little Atoms
- 09/03/13--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 09/03/13--01:00: _Clear Spot
- 09/03/13--00:00: _tbc
- 09/02/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 09/01/13--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 09/01/13--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 09/01/13--12:30: Hooting Yard On The Air
- 09/01/13--11:30: The Ugly Bug Crawl
- 09/01/13--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 09/01/13--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 09/01/13--09:00: The Virtual Concert Hall
- 09/01/13--08:30: Polish Deli
- 09/01/13--08:00: L'Alternative
- 09/01/13--07:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 09/01/13--07:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show
- 09/01/13--06:00: Calling All Pensioners (repeat)
- 09/01/13--05:00: Latin Waves
- 09/01/13--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 09/03/13--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 09/03/13--03:00: Little Atoms
- 09/03/13--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 09/03/13--01:00: Clear Spot
- 09/03/13--00:00: tbc
- 09/02/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Tuesday 1am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Tuesday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
From our archives. John Nicholson conducts a live walk through London as part of the 2009 Pestival.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 5.30am.]
Produced by Paul Rudy at the Intermedia/Music Production and Computer Technology Center and the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Conservatory of Music in partnership with Sonic Arts Network. Today: Electric Orchestra.
A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information. [Repeated Thursday 5.30am.]
Eleonore Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". [Repeated Wednesday 3pm.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] A weekly exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute.
Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt of The Dulwich Ukulele Club celebrate the capital's past, present and future. [Repeated Tuesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Monday at 1pm]. Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.
Latin American contemporary music presented by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Broadcast in Spanish and English. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
Alternative blues presented by Nikki Brooks - stretching from the traditional to the current alternative scene, branching out to punk and garage rock. Visit houserentboogie.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee (Mercury Music Prize nominee 2012 and host of London's award-winning Nest Collective folk club), Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm]. Sophie Mallett presents Sonic Blind Dates, an experiment in shared listening: both presenter and audience have no idea what's coming up, and share it for the first time over the airwaves. Mallett is a documentary maker and sound artist interested in collaborative processes who is currently finishing her Masters in Sound Arts at London College of Communication.
[Repeated from Friday 7pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.