Articles on this Page
- 01/07/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 01/07/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 01/07/13--17:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 01/07/13--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 01/07/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 01/07/13--14:30: _The Voice Of Americ...
- 01/07/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 01/07/13--13:00: _The Eldwitch Transm...
- 01/07/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/07/13--11:00: _One Life Left
- 01/07/13--10:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 01/11/13--00:00: _Art Saves Lives (re...
- 01/10/13--23:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 01/10/13--22:00: _Latin Waves (repeat)
- 01/10/13--21:30: _The Circled A (repeat)
- 01/10/13--20:30: _Is Black Music (rep...
- 01/10/13--19:30: _Fuzzadelic (repeat)
- 01/10/13--18:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 01/10/13--18:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 01/10/13--17:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 01/07/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 01/07/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/07/13--17:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 01/07/13--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 01/07/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 01/07/13--14:30: The Voice Of Americans With Lewis Schaffer Of Nunhead
- 01/07/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 01/07/13--13:00: The Eldwitch Transmissions
- 01/07/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 01/07/13--11:00: One Life Left
- 01/07/13--10:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 01/11/13--00:00: Art Saves Lives (repeat)
- 01/10/13--23:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
- 01/10/13--22:00: Latin Waves (repeat)
- 01/10/13--21:30: The Circled A (repeat)
- 01/10/13--20:30: Is Black Music (repeat)
- 01/10/13--19:30: Fuzzadelic (repeat)
- 01/10/13--18:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 01/10/13--18:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 01/10/13--17:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine (hosts of the 2013 New Blood Festival) previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
A special broadcast of The Eldwitch Transmissions: A Study in Radiophrenia by Vernon & Burns, from 2008. Visit http://vernonandburns.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [The Naked Short Club returns on 21 January.]
Tonight's Clear Spot - The "Stubnitz" show - discussing the live music venue currently moored on the Thames. Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Tonight Mike Bithell, creator of Thomas Was Alone, joins the team to introduce their 2013 project. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 2.30pm.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. Tonight, the second installment of songs beginning with the letter Y in Luscombe's thorough musicological alphabet. Hear seemingly upbeat numbers from Funkadelic, Leadbelly and Jimi Hendrix to reflect the fleeting resolutions made of a New Year. [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Sunday 12 noon.] Live poetry, comedy, drama, music, art, and politics with Dean Stalham and collaborators. Visit http://artsaveslives.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker.
[Repeated from Sunday 1pm.] Latin American contemporary music presented by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Broadcast in Spanish and English.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9pm.] Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 12 midnight.] With Art Terry. The first alternative black music show dedicated to artists of African lineage working outside of music industry stereotypes and to mavericks who have pushed the boundaries of black music. Specialising in black folk, country, and avant- garde classical musics.
[Repeated from Thursday 12 noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.