Articles on this Page
- 09/11/14--10:30: _Adventures in Music...
- 09/11/14--10:00: _Radia
- 09/11/14--08:00: _The OST Show
- 09/11/14--07:00: _The Honeydripper
- 09/13/14--07:30: _From The Archives
- 09/13/14--06:30: _Art Transmission
- 09/13/14--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 09/13/14--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 09/13/14--03:00: _A Year in Sound - P...
- 09/13/14--02:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 09/13/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 09/12/14--19:00: _Remote Performances...
- 09/12/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 09/12/14--17:00: _An Hour of Alasdair...
- 09/12/14--15:00: _50-50 Soundsystem
- 09/12/14--14:00: _Bad Punk
- 09/12/14--13:00: _Balling The Jack
- 09/12/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 09/12/14--11:00: _Literary London
- 09/12/14--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 09/11/14--10:30: Adventures in Music and Sound
- 09/11/14--10:00: Radia
- 09/11/14--08:00: The OST Show
- 09/11/14--07:00: The Honeydripper
- 09/13/14--07:30: From The Archives
- 09/13/14--06:30: Art Transmission
- 09/13/14--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 09/13/14--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 09/13/14--03:00: A Year in Sound - Pollardstown Fen
- 09/13/14--02:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 09/13/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 09/12/14--19:00: Remote Performances Redux
- 09/12/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 09/12/14--17:00: An Hour of Alasdair Roberts
- 09/12/14--15:00: 50-50 Soundsystem
- 09/12/14--14:00: Bad Punk
- 09/12/14--13:00: Balling The Jack
- 09/12/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 09/12/14--11:00: Literary London
- 09/12/14--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
New music brought to you by the team behind The Wire magazine. Tonight: a holiday repeat as part of our summer scehdule. Visit http://www.thewire.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
New international radio art from the award winning Radia – a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm.
A show dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings, with Jonny Trunk, one of the world's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Today: a holiday repeat as part of our summer schedule. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anne Frankenstein presents an hour of rare rhythm & blues, ska, mambo, soul and exotica treasures. Today: a holiday repeat as part of our summer schedule.
A gem from the vaults.
A special live programme. "Art Transmission" comprises three radio projects recently commissioned by FrancisKnight, the Kent based arts organisation with funding from Ideas Test - a radio experiment by the Isle of Sheppey station BRFM Bridge Radio. Presenter Daniel Nash is joined by artists Jim Whelton, Jane Pitt and Kate Chapman, as well as Laura and Louise of FrancisKnight for this one-off broadcast. [Repeated Tuesday 7am.]
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Today: live music from Alpha Maid and Tiny Leaves. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
Recordings by the late Tom Lawrence (d. October 2011). "From August of 2010 to July 2011, I set out to capture a moment in time, a phonographic reference based on the concept of A Year on the Fen. An attempt through sound to document, frame and archive the flora and fauna of Pollardstown Fen, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring; the twelve-month bio-acoustic lifecycle of one of the last remaining Fens of its kind in Western Europe. Both ultrasonic and infrasonic sound; that within our range of hearing and beyond; the macro and the micro; bog-pulses, calcium springs, subterranean movement, photosynthesis and underwater-life etc. This work attempts to capture the arc of communication that rises and falls with each inhalation and exhalation of nature."
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
A one off before our new season kicks in in earnest. Selections from this summer's Remote Performances, realised in Outlandia, an artists' hut in the forest of Glen Nevis.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Every kind of music from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with Anthony Chalmers, promoter of Baba Yaga's Hut. For more information visit his Facebook page.
A one off before our new season kicks in in earnest: 60 minutes of Alasdair Roberts live at Resonance.
50-50 Soundsystem bring 17 years of DJing experience to ResonanceFM with 60's, 70's & 80's old skool reggae, instrumental dub classics, and original soul breaks, all plucked from the 50-50 vaults. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
Formerly (...) Such A Nice Radio Show: 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
Blues with Joe Cushley. [Repeated Sunday 12pm.]
The Rolf Gehlhaar special broadcast has been cancelled due to his poor health. Instead, a repeat from our archives. [Repeated Monday 9am.]
Nick Hennegan explores the literary life of London and celebrates the popular cultural life and literary history of the city. Tonight: a repeat from the end of the last series. Nick is back live next week. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: records by Space Siren, Sarah Peebles and guests, Venetian Snares, Juanjo Palacios, Sputnik Trio, Yvan Etienne, Anne-F Jacques and Tim Olive, Ergo Phizmiz, Street Priest, and Alien Whale. In reserve: Horology. Most music received in July 2014. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]