Articles on this Page
- 06/29/14--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 06/29/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 06/29/14--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 06/29/14--11:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 06/29/14--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 06/29/14--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 06/29/14--09:00: _Philosophy Now
- 06/29/14--08:00: _The Honeydripper
- 06/29/14--07:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 06/29/14--06:00: _Calling All Pension...
- 06/29/14--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 06/29/14--04:00: _Balling the Jack (r...
- 06/29/14--03:00: _Make Your Own Damn ...
- 07/01/14--03:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 07/01/14--03:00: _Renaissance FM
- 07/01/14--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 07/01/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/01/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 06/30/14--23:00: _Paperweight (repeat)
- 06/30/14--22:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 06/29/14--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 06/29/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 06/29/14--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 06/29/14--11:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 06/29/14--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 06/29/14--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 06/29/14--09:00: Philosophy Now
- 06/29/14--08:00: The Honeydripper
- 06/29/14--07:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show
- 06/29/14--06:00: Calling All Pensioners (repeat)
- 06/29/14--05:00: Latin Waves
- 06/29/14--04:00: Balling the Jack (repeat)
- 06/29/14--03:00: Make Your Own Damn Art Party (repeat)
- 07/01/14--03:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 07/01/14--03:00: Renaissance FM
- 07/01/14--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 07/01/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/01/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 06/30/14--23:00: Paperweight (repeat)
- 06/30/14--22:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rhythmically other, entertaining, perplexing and unashamedly progressive sounds, presented by Marina of The Organ 'zine, The Other Rock Show only plays music that uses unusual time signatures, song structures and dynamics - sounds that break out of Western music's peculiar obsession with 4/4. Visit www.otherrockshow.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 3pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
Join Grant Bartley from Philosophy Now magazine in a live discussion of contemporary and historical thought. Today: Grant is joined by members of London philosophy groups Philosophy For All and the Philosophical Society of England to debate an argument advanced by PFA member Kieran Quill that according to quantum mechanics the universe is mental in nature. [Repeated Tuesday 1am.]
Anne Frankenstein presents an hour of rare rhythm & blues, ska, mambo, soul and exotica treasures. [Repeated Friday 1am].
Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Today's guest is vocalist Dolly May. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
[Repeated from Monday 1pm]. Magazine programme with Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward, featuring issues which affect pensioners across London, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: DAGE’s longstanding party entertainer, Johnny Wilson, explains how he got into singing; plus news of news from registered charity Lyme Disease Action. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.
Latin American contemporary culture explored - in Spanish and English - by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 5am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] Nu-blues and more with Joe Cushley.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] Art, agitation and wit with Bob & Roberta Smith and George Lionel Barker.
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. Today:Peter explores the dark depths of cyberspace, with warnings from some top security company chiefs about our vulnerability to hacking. Simon Milward talks about why he built a solar powered boat and has just sailed it across the English Channel.
Stephanie Feeney, aka Lady Lovely Lute, presents live lutenists and other Early Music. [Repeated Thursday 3pm.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Today: Exclusive recordings from the Music Village festival with live performances from the Middle Eastern Melange Collective and the Brazilian Umpatacum. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Today's guest is vocalist Dolly May.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm]. Paperweight, with Juliette Kristensen, explores the frontiers of visual and material culture through conversations on a theme with researchers, curators, artists, collectors, designers and architects.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: Sonny talks to James Schneider, editor of Think-Africa-Press and Ugandan political commentator Joseph Ochieno about the deepening frustration of C.A.R refugees over poor treatment in the neighbouring States, especially Cameroon.