Articles on this Page
- 05/17/14--03:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 05/17/14--02:00: _Little Atoms
- 05/17/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 05/17/14--00:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 05/16/14--23:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 05/16/14--22:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 05/16/14--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 05/16/14--20:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie (...
- 05/16/14--19:00: _Sonic Blind Dates (...
- 05/16/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 05/16/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/16/14--15:30: _Flomotion
- 05/16/14--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 05/16/14--14:00: _The John Dredge Not...
- 05/16/14--13:00: _Balling the Jack
- 05/16/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/16/14--11:00: _Literary London
- 05/16/14--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 05/16/14--09:00: _Daniel Ruiz Tizon i...
- 05/16/14--08:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 05/17/14--03:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 05/17/14--02:00: Little Atoms
- 05/17/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 05/17/14--00:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 05/16/14--23:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 05/16/14--22:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 05/16/14--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 05/16/14--20:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie (repeat)
- 05/16/14--19:00: Sonic Blind Dates (repeat)
- 05/16/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 05/16/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/16/14--15:30: Flomotion
- 05/16/14--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 05/16/14--14:00: The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show (repeat)
- 05/16/14--13:00: Balling the Jack
- 05/16/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/16/14--11:00: Literary London
- 05/16/14--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 05/16/14--09:00: Daniel Ruiz Tizon is Available (repeat)
- 05/16/14--08:00: The Curtain Up Show
[Repeated from Thursday 5.30pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. Send your new and/or unreleased to Pull the Plug, Resonance104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to email@example.com.
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. This week: Psychologist Gary Klein on his book Seeing What Others Don’t, and comedian Iszi Lawrence on the joy of board games. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7.30pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm.] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visitbonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Friday 12midnight.] Ambient music for the wee hours, selected by Miguel Santos.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] An experiment in shared listening, with Sophie Mallett: everything on the show is new to her ears, and hopefully to yours too.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Glowing Palms steps up for his/her/it's monthly slot on the Gravy. Synth funk, proto house and powerful boogie claps including the trademark robotic voices. An all vinyl mixture of new tunes from Enchante and Zackey Force Funk along with classics from Roni Griffith and Rose Royce. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 1.30pm.] A repeat of the second series of John's surreal radio show. John Dredge - writer/performer, Richard Cray - writer/producer.
Blues and more with Joe Cushley. [Repeated Sunday 12 noon.]
Nous with Aybee (Deepblak): Nina Kehagia meets and interviews artists best known for their involvement in music, but instead of focusing on music matters, the conversations unwrap more alternative affairs. Tonight's guest is Oakland's producer and visual artist Armon Bazile aka AYBEE (Deepblak Recordings). [Repeated Monday 9am.]
Nick Hennegan explores the literary life of London and celebrates the popular cultural life and literary history of the city. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. On tonight's show: recent releases from Francisco Lopez, Jack O'The Clock, The Congregation, 1982, Marc Baron, Sequoia, Hamilton Yarns, Seamus Cater, Alexiei Borisov & Anton Mobin, Aaron Einbond, Stefan Jaworzyn, and more. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
[Repeated from Monday 10pm.] Writer and comedian Daniel Ruiz Tizon, a man on his fifth nose and writer-director of acclaimed Resonance 104.4fm series "The Letter," is, he’d like the world to know, Available, and dissecting the minutiae of everyday life.
Tim McArthur, Nathan Matthews and guests discuss London's thriving theatre scene. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]