Articles on this Page
- 07/24/13--16:00: _Vermillion Sounds
- 07/24/13--15:00: _Grime for the Uncon...
- 07/24/13--14:30: _Very Loose Women Re...
- 07/24/13--13:30: _OTO Broadcast
- 07/24/13--13:00: _The Circled A
- 07/24/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 07/24/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 07/24/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 07/24/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 07/24/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 07/24/13--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 07/24/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 07/24/13--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 07/24/13--05:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 07/24/13--05:00: _Audio Adventures in...
- 07/24/13--04:00: _Farside Radio
- 07/24/13--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 07/24/13--02:00: _The Curtain Up Show...
- 07/24/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/24/13--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 07/24/13--16:00: Vermillion Sounds
- 07/24/13--15:00: Grime for the Unconverted
- 07/24/13--14:30: Very Loose Women Revamped
- 07/24/13--13:30: OTO Broadcast
- 07/24/13--13:00: The Circled A
- 07/24/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 07/24/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 07/24/13--10:30: World City Live
- 07/24/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 07/24/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 07/24/13--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 07/24/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 07/24/13--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 07/24/13--05:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 07/24/13--05:00: Audio Adventures in Science, Pseudo-science and nonsense
- 07/24/13--04:00: Farside Radio
- 07/24/13--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 07/24/13--02:00: The Curtain Up Show (repeat)
- 07/24/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/24/13--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
Field recordings and sound art by Peter Cusack and crew.
A new series... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time. Self-explanatory. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 5.30am.]
Nina Kerhagia talks to Sean Hernandez aka Chicago Skyway, an accomplished artist bracing the new Chicago house sound. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Cheeseburger play live. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson - dispensing with any connection to argued frames of reference or current media chatter, to any known critical consensus or any established political position. Visit www.militantesthetix.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Sunday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture.Today: Fari talks to Saudi's first female film director Haifaa Al Mansour, whosecurrent UK release Wadjda, is also the first feature film ever to be made in Saudi Arabia. Visit sixpillars.org for more information.
A four part series. Today: Tim Pickup plays Grand Theft Auto. [Repeated Sunday 5.30pm.]
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Friday 4pm.] Nathan Matthews and Tim McArthur discuss London's thriving theatre scene. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm]. Today: a repeat from our archives.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.