Articles on this Page
- 05/13/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 05/13/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 05/13/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 05/13/13--17:30: _One Life Left State...
- 05/13/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/13/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 05/13/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 05/13/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 05/13/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 05/13/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/13/13--11:00: _The Thread
- 05/13/13--10:30: _The Bike Show
- 05/13/13--09:00: _Artrocker
- 05/13/13--08:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 05/13/13--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 05/13/13--05:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 05/13/13--04:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 05/13/13--03:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 05/15/13--04:00: _Farside Radio
- 05/15/13--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 05/13/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 05/13/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 05/13/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 05/13/13--17:30: One Life Left Stateside (repeat)
- 05/13/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/13/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 05/13/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 05/13/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 05/13/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 05/13/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/13/13--11:00: The Thread
- 05/13/13--10:30: The Bike Show
- 05/13/13--09:00: Artrocker
- 05/13/13--08:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 05/13/13--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 05/13/13--05:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 05/13/13--04:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
- 05/13/13--03:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 05/15/13--04:00: Farside Radio
- 05/15/13--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Tonight's guest: Djrum. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Last of six shows presented from the Game Developers Conference 2013, San Francisco, USA by Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Today: Jenn Frank is co-host once more, with guests Tom Buscaglia (The Game Attorney), John Walker (Rock Paper Shotgun), Mattie Brice (Kotaku / Critical Distance), Doug Wilson (Die Gute Fabrik), Brandon Sheffield (Necrosoft / Insert Credit), Mare Sheppard and Raigan Burns (Metanet Software Inc), Teddy Diefenbach (Rad Dragon), Matt Boch (Harmonix Music Systems) and a final, choked-up appearance from Gamasutra Editor-in-Chief Kris Graft. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
Art Monthly Talk Show Hosted by Matt Hale. Today: Art Monthly Editor will discuss texts from the May issue with Dave Beech discussing his feature on the cuts in Education, Felicity Allen on the role of the sketchbook in the construction of the artist's 'self' and Art Monthly Associate Editor Dave Barrett on his Polemic "Disrupting Art Education".[Repeated Tuesday 9am].
First of a new series.
Globally acclaimed cycling magazine show with Jack Thurston. Visit http://thebikeshow.net/ for more information.
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
[Repeated from Saturday at 4.30pm.] With Jonny Trunk. Each week the Original Sound Track Show welcomes a guest - usually a collector, composer, director, or artist - who specialises in a specific film, television or library music genre or a specific composer. Today's guest is Johan Kugelberg, editor of "Enjoy The Experience." Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email email@example.com.
Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: pensioners Cathy and Barbara Banks react to Lewisham Hospital’s leaflet and poster campaign “Business as Usual.” Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated on Sunday at 2pm].
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.
[Repeated from Saturday 7pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today:Neil talks to Emily Anthes a science writer whose work has appeared in Discover and the Wall Street Journal. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org