- RSS Channel Showcase 1156544
- RSS Channel Showcase 9408969
- RSS Channel Showcase 9986582
- RSS Channel Showcase 6248566
Articles on this Page
- 03/21/13--10:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 03/23/13--12:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 03/23/13--11:30: _The Optical Sound S...
- 03/23/13--09:30: _The OST Show
- 03/23/13--08:30: _Fuzzadelic
- 03/23/13--07:30: _One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 03/23/13--06:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/23/13--05:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/23/13--04:00: _Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 03/23/13--03:00: _The Curtain Up Show...
- 03/23/13--02:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 03/23/13--01:00: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 03/23/13--00:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 03/22/13--23:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 03/22/13--22:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 03/22/13--20:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 03/22/13--19:00: _framework (repeat)
- 03/22/13--17:30: _The Gravy
- 03/22/13--16:30: _Flomotion
- 03/22/13--15:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 03/21/13--10:30: Artists in Laboratories
- 03/23/13--12:00: The Truth About Markets
- 03/23/13--11:30: The Optical Sound Show (repeat)
- 03/23/13--09:30: The OST Show
- 03/23/13--08:30: Fuzzadelic
- 03/23/13--07:30: One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 03/23/13--06:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/23/13--05:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/23/13--04:00: Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 03/23/13--03:00: The Curtain Up Show (repeat)
- 03/23/13--02:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 03/23/13--01:00: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 03/23/13--00:00: Novara (repeat)
- 03/22/13--23:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 03/22/13--22:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 03/22/13--20:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 03/22/13--19:00: framework (repeat)
- 03/22/13--17:30: The Gravy
- 03/22/13--16:30: Flomotion
- 03/22/13--15:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today's guest is Charlotte Jarvis, an artist and film maker who collaborates with scientists. For her latest project, Charlotte has donated parts of her body to stem cell research. Repeated from 7 February 2013. Visit http://we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 11am.]
A repat of the Optical Sound Show from the 8th Feb.
With Jonny Trunk. Today's guests are Weegee and Geoff, film collectors, DJs and now artists in their own right talk about their latest groovy incarnation as "Microdots and Moonbeams". Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Joe Eakins (of Speak & The Spells) explores the weird world of half-forgotten teen garage and British freakbeat releases. Visit http://fuzzadelic.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music with deXter Bentley. Today: Vic Godard and Joseph Coward. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7pm.] Chris Dixon, Chris Roberts and David Stubbs examine the culture and politics of football.
[Repeated from Friday 4pm.] Nathan Matthews discusses London's thriving theatre scene. With co-host Kim Ismay, he talks to Nina Kristofferson, whose one-woman show, "The Billie Holiday Story," runs at the Charing Cross Theatre from 1 April. And to Holly Dale Spencer and Adam Venus, who are currently starring in "Daisy Pulls It Off" at Upstairs At The Gatehouse in Highgate. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Today James talks with Eleanor Saitta about networked democracy, zombie institutions, the state form and how to survive the crisis. Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent.
Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: work by Luca Nasciuta, Simon Whetham, Frederic Nogray, Maria Papadomanolaki, and tracks from the new framework:seasonal spring 2013 edition, issue #4, by Jay-Dea Lopez, Flavien Gillié and France Jobin. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex. Tonight: The Fall Of Babylon, featuring Joanna Pickering. Produced by Band Of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]