Articles on this Page
- 02/26/13--05:00: _Radio Ecoshock
- 02/26/13--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 02/26/13--03:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 02/26/13--02:00: _The Opera Hour (rep...
- 02/26/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/26/13--00:30: _Technical Difficult...
- 02/26/13--00:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 02/25/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 02/25/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 02/25/13--22:00: _MicroClearSpot (rep...
- 02/25/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 02/25/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 02/25/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 02/28/13--03:00: _Studio Visit (repeat)
- 02/28/13--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 02/28/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/28/13--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/27/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 02/27/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/27/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 02/26/13--05:00: Radio Ecoshock
- 02/26/13--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 02/26/13--03:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents (repeat)
- 02/26/13--02:00: The Opera Hour (repeat)
- 02/26/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/26/13--00:30: Technical Difficulties (repeat)
- 02/26/13--00:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up (repeat)
- 02/25/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 02/25/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 02/25/13--22:00: MicroClearSpot (repeat)
- 02/25/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 02/25/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 02/25/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 02/28/13--03:00: Studio Visit (repeat)
- 02/28/13--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 02/28/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/28/13--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/27/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 02/27/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/27/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today: an in-depth interview with Nobel Laureate Robert B Laughlin on his book "Powering the Future: How We Will Eventually Solve the Energy Crisis and Fuel the Civilization of Tomorrow." Plus Dr Rose M Cory. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee (Barclaycard Mercury Prize nominee and host of London's award-winning Nest Collective folk club), Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Friday 10am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3pm.] Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Today: Roy Carr, Special Projects Editor at NME throughout the 1970s and 1980s. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes.
[Repeated from Thursday 4pm.] Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy. Today: Jamie McDermott, lead singer of The Irrepressibles, who talks about modern day counter tenors and his upcoming performance of Britten's "Cabaret Songs" at Aldeburgh. He'll also be singing live!
[Repeated from Monday 8pm]. Stephen Elwell delves into the audio archives of Shopping Trolley Promotions which, operating out of South East London since the mid-eighties, provides cultural exchanges between bands from Europe and further afield.
[Repeated from Friday 3.30pm.] Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Today he talks to Bonnie Locke from Models of Diversity, which advocates for more diversity in models, as London Fashion Week fails to feature a single disabled model. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact email@example.com. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5pm.] Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed. Today film-maker Nick Abrahams talks to Mark Pilkington about his films "Depeche Mode is our Hobby," "The Bruce Lacey Experience" (both made with artist Jeremy Deller) and his collaboration with Sigur Ros, "Ekki Múkk." Visit nicholasabrahams.com for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Today: Terry Deary has been saying some silly things, we speak to a space archaeologist (!), look at Blackberry’s rise and fall… and more Pope stuff! Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: architect Liam Young, whose work engages with speculation, emerging technologies and future forecasting. Visit http://we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 7pm.] Writer Morgan Quaintance visits artists in their studios and peels back the layers of praxis. Tonight's guest on Studio Visit is Susan Hiller, an artist whose practice encompasses installation, video, photography, performance and writing. Visit http://morganquaintance.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Today: visual artist Amber Khokar talks about her intricate art and the influence of nature, place and geometry on the work she creates. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. Tonight Rob Szymanek talks to Elo Masing, Neil Luck and Richard Bullen about their latest project, "Mapping Music." Plus singer-songwriter and composer Cevanne on whether the pop/classical split is still relevant; and more music from the Soundhub playlist.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today: an in-depth interview with Nobel Laureate Robert B Laughlin on his book "Powering the Future: How We Will Eventually Solve the Energy Crisis and Fuel the Civilization of Tomorrow." Plus Dr Rose M Cory. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.