Articles on this Page
- 02/13/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 02/13/13--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 02/16/13--14:30: _From N to Z
- 02/16/13--13:00: _Sine of the Times
- 02/16/13--12:30: _Soundcheck
- 02/16/13--12:00: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 02/16/13--11:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 02/16/13--10:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 02/16/13--06:30: _The OST Show - Fund...
- 02/16/13--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 02/16/13--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 02/16/13--03:00: _Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 02/16/13--02:00: _The Curtain Up Show...
- 02/16/13--01:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 02/16/13--00:00: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 02/15/13--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 02/15/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 02/15/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 02/15/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 02/15/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 02/13/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 02/13/13--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 02/16/13--14:30: From N to Z
- 02/16/13--13:00: Sine of the Times
- 02/16/13--12:30: Soundcheck
- 02/16/13--12:00: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 02/16/13--11:00: The Truth About Markets
- 02/16/13--10:30: The John Dredge Nothing to Do with Anything Show
- 02/16/13--06:30: The OST Show - Fund-raising Special
- 02/16/13--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 02/16/13--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 02/16/13--03:00: Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 02/16/13--02:00: The Curtain Up Show (repeat)
- 02/16/13--01:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 02/16/13--00:00: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 02/15/13--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 02/15/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 02/15/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 02/15/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 02/15/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Today: The Flamin Groovies and Barracudas story with Chris Wilson. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson - dispensing with any connection to argued frames of reference or current media chatter, to any known critical consensus or any established political position. Visit www.militantesthetix.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 10pm.]
Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows. [Repeated Tuesday 4.30am.]
James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 7.30pm.]
[Repeated from Monday 11pm.] The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. House band: Dulwich Ukulele Club. Visit the NAR Facebook page for more information.
Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 11am.]
With John Dredge. Insanely silly yet utterly peculiar six-part comedy and music series featuring strange skits, surreal spoofs and some other stuff. "Great use of sound effects and the silliest script ever." - The Observer. [Repeated Thursday 2.30am.]
With Robin The Fog. Jonny is away on a special trip to celebrate his wife's birthday, so long-term co-anchor and foil Robin Warren takes the helm. Amidst the lovely OSTs he's playing, Robin offers some fabulous and unique items for our Annual Fund-Raiser. Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music with deXter Bentley. Today: The Pay-As-You-Go Hello GoodBye Show! Numberless live acts. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7pm.] Chris Dixon, Chris Roberts and David Stubbs examine the culture and politics of football.
[Repeated from Friday 4pm.] Tim McArthur discusses London's thriving theatre scene. Today Tim is joined by Helena Blackman and Josh Little, currently starring in "Gay's The Word" at the Jermyn Street Theatre. And by Stuart Matthew Price and Katy Treharne, currently in "Dear World" at the Charing Cross Theatre. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Today they discuss issues of disciplinarity, punishment, control and policing as the state cuts back on its social welfare role and increases the strength of its repressive functions. Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent.
Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. This edition has been produced by Carlo Patrão, of Zepelim Radio, which broadcasts on Thursday nights at 11pm local time on Rádio Universidade de Coimbra. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com