Articles on this Page
- 09/20/14--13:30: _Sine of the Times
- 09/22/14--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 09/22/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 09/22/14--11:00: _One Life Left
- 09/22/14--10:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 09/22/14--09:00: _Artrocker
- 09/22/14--08:30: _Encounter - Archite...
- 09/22/14--08:00: _The Workplace (repeat)
- 09/22/14--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 09/22/14--05:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 09/22/14--04:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 09/22/14--03:00: _Live from the RSA
- 09/22/14--02:00: _The Opera Hour (rep...
- 09/22/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 09/22/14--00:45: _Micro Clear Spot
- 09/22/14--00:00: _Sound Out (rpt)
- 09/21/14--23:00: _Novara (rpt)
- 09/21/14--22:00: _The Exotic Pylon (r...
- 09/21/14--21:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 09/21/14--20:30: _Club Integral Radio...
- 09/20/14--13:30: Sine of the Times
- 09/22/14--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 09/22/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 09/22/14--11:00: One Life Left
- 09/22/14--10:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 09/22/14--09:00: Artrocker
- 09/22/14--08:30: Encounter - Architecture and Design
- 09/22/14--08:00: The Workplace (repeat)
- 09/22/14--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 09/22/14--05:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 09/22/14--04:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
- 09/22/14--03:00: Live from the RSA
- 09/22/14--02:00: The Opera Hour (repeat)
- 09/22/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 09/22/14--00:45: Micro Clear Spot
- 09/22/14--00:00: Sound Out (rpt)
- 09/21/14--23:00: Novara (rpt)
- 09/21/14--22:00: The Exotic Pylon (repeat)
- 09/21/14--21:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 09/21/14--20:30: Club Integral Radio Show (repeat)
Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music. Tonight: new instrumental tracks by The Bug, MonoPoly, Dorian Concept, Madlib, Lapalux, Memotone, etc. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows. [Repeated Wednesday 2.30am.]
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world, plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. Sponsored by The Naked Nut Company. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
[Repeated Tuesday 9am.]
Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
Burger Bear presents the only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. With music from The Relatives. [Repeated Saturday 11.30am.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
A new series. London is full of modernist architecture, from the hidden and private, to the big and public. Not all of it is understood, much is hated. Slowly the zeitgeist is changing, and more of us now appreciate post war buildings. Presented by John Escolme, 'Encounter: The Architecture and Design Series' speaks to the architects responsible for these works, and allows them a voice to explain why they created what they did. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 11.30am.] N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces. Today: "Career Selfie". Guest Dr. Tracey Wilen shares how to take a closer look at your career, upgrade your skills and paint a brighter future for yourself.
[Repeated from Saturday 4.30pm.] Presented by Jonny Trunk, The OST Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Today: the music of Keith Emerson - of Emerson, Lake And Palmer fame. From accomplished stadium keyboard wizard, Emerson developed a successful career as a film music composer of eight synth-led scores, including rarely heard sounds from Japanese films. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazine programme with Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward, featuring issues which affect pensioners across London, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.
Lectures from the RSA in which eminent thinkers explore avenues for tackling today's primary social challenges.
[Repeated from Thursday 4.30pm.] Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes.
[Repeated from Friday 8pm.] Unreconstructed music geek and musician Chris Butler (of Tin Huey) is joined by Henry Scott Irvine to explore issues surrounding his new CD, "Easy Life," which covers Butler's time in Kent, Ohio, USA around the time of the murder of four students (one - Jeffery Miller - was a close personal friend) by the Ohio National Guard on May 4th, 1970 during an anti-war demonstration.
[Repeated from Friday 3.45pm.] New and archival shortform works for radio. Today: Radionics Radio. Artist in residence Daniel Wilson's latest works in radionics, realised this week at the Science Gallery Pop Up, London Bridge.
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. This week, Carole talks about and playing field recordings made during the annual summer camp of the Friends of American Old Time Music and Dance.
Hosted by James Butler and Aaron Bastani, a discussion show dedicated to political theory, current affairs and aesthetics. Find Novara Media on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. All previous shows are available at novaramedia.com. [Repeated from Friday 1pm.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A new series of wild leftfield music with Jonny Mugwump.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Andrew Scott Bolton and Rob Storey of Club Integral preview its upcoming concerts in London. Today: a live session from KMAT.