Articles on this Page
- 09/20/14--03:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 09/20/14--02:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 09/20/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 09/20/14--00:00: _Make Your Own Damn ...
- 09/19/14--23:30: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 09/19/14--23:00: _Panel Borders (repeat)
- 09/19/14--22:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 09/19/14--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 09/19/14--20:00: _Sound Soup (repeat)
- 09/19/14--19:00: _Mapping The Metropo...
- 09/19/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 09/19/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 09/19/14--15:00: _50-50 Soundsystem
- 09/19/14--14:00: _Bad Punk
- 09/19/14--13:00: _The Exotic Pylon
- 09/21/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 09/21/14--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 09/21/14--11:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 09/21/14--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 09/21/14--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 09/20/14--03:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 09/20/14--02:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 09/20/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 09/20/14--00:00: Make Your Own Damn Music (repeat)
- 09/19/14--23:30: L'alternative (repeat)
- 09/19/14--23:00: Panel Borders (repeat)
- 09/19/14--22:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 09/19/14--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 09/19/14--20:00: Sound Soup (repeat)
- 09/19/14--19:00: Mapping The Metropolis (repeat)
- 09/19/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 09/19/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 09/19/14--15:00: 50-50 Soundsystem
- 09/19/14--14:00: Bad Punk
- 09/19/14--13:00: The Exotic Pylon
- 09/21/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 09/21/14--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 09/21/14--11:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 09/21/14--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 09/21/14--10:00: Speakers' Corner
[Repeated from Thursday 5.30pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. Send your new and/or unreleased to Pull the Plug, Resonance104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11am.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm] Artworld shenanigans with Bob and Roberta Smith and George Lionel Barker.
[Repeated from Wednesday 7.30pm.] Eleonore Desnos explores French audio oddities and delights "a la carte".
[Repeated from Thursday 11am.] Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. Today: Alex talks to Canadian cartoonist Bryan Lee O’Malley in the first of a two part interview about his work. Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Radical audio mash up with Joel Cahen.
[Repeated from Tuesday 4pm.] A live literature show hosted by Kit Caless, editor at indie publishing house,Influx Press. Today: Writer Will Wiles talks about his new novel The Way Inn and talks with Kit about his fascination with Hotels.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Every kind of music from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with Anthony Chalmers, promoter of Baba Yaga's Hut. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. This is their first show back after the summer break so there's lots of new music to share. Guest is Richard, responsible for the Good Block parties and in his own words playing "juicy party music across a wide range of genres". Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
50-50 Soundsystem bring 17 years of DJing experience to ResonanceFM with 60's, 70's & 80's old skool reggae, instrumental dub classics, and original soul breaks, all plucked from the 50-50 vaults.
Formerly (...) Such A Nice Radio Show: 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
A new series of wild leftfield music with Jonny Mugwump. [Repeated Monday 6am.]
Rhythmically other, entertaining, perplexing and unashamedly progressive sounds, presented by Marina of The Organ 'zine, The Other Rock Show only plays music that uses unusual time signatures, song structures and dynamics - sounds that break out of Western music's peculiar obsession with 4/4. Visit www.otherrockshow.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Tuesday 5am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 3pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]