Articles on this Page
- 08/04/14--00:00: _Sound Out (repeat)
- 08/03/14--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 08/03/14--22:00: _Democracy Now
- 08/03/14--21:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 08/03/14--20:30: _Club Integral Radio...
- 08/03/14--19:00: _The Bing Selfish Su...
- 08/03/14--17:30: _Free Range (repeat)
- 08/03/14--17:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 08/03/14--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 08/06/14--02:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 08/06/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 08/06/14--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 08/05/14--23:00: _Literary London (re...
- 08/05/14--22:30: _Speakers' Corner (r...
- 08/05/14--22:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 08/05/14--21:00: _Latin Waves (rpt)
- 08/05/14--20:00: _The Vinyl Library (...
- 08/05/14--18:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 08/05/14--17:00: _The Sound Projector...
- 08/05/14--14:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 08/04/14--00:00: Sound Out (repeat)
- 08/03/14--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 08/03/14--22:00: Democracy Now
- 08/03/14--21:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 08/03/14--20:30: Club Integral Radio Show (repeat)
- 08/03/14--19:00: The Bing Selfish Summer Spectacular (repeat)
- 08/03/14--17:30: Free Range (repeat)
- 08/03/14--17:00: Radia (repeat)
- 08/03/14--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 08/06/14--02:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 08/06/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 08/06/14--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 08/05/14--23:00: Literary London (repeat)
- 08/05/14--22:30: Speakers' Corner (repeat)
- 08/05/14--22:00: Interesting Conversations
- 08/05/14--21:00: Latin Waves (rpt)
- 08/05/14--20:00: The Vinyl Library (repeat)
- 08/05/14--18:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 08/05/14--17:00: The Sound Projector Radio Show (repeat)
- 08/05/14--14:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. Today’s show is a repeat from March showcasing the Bucking Mules.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Hosted by James Butler and Aaron Bastani, a discussion show dedicated to political theory, current affairs and aesthetics. Find Novara Media on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. All previous shows are available at novaramedia.com.
A US-produced independent global news hour with Amy Goodman and Juan González.
[Repeated from Wednesday 1.30pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] The Club Integral Radio Show returns with a preview of its upcoming events.
[Repeated from Saturday 12pm.] Back in the '80s, Xanfise Koke executively produced "El Frenzy," a publication that lit up the turgid skylines of Pays du Thatcher using the power of wit, artfulness, design and low-level obscenity. Bing Selfish was deeply involved, and in 1986 released a cassette annexe to the graphic works called "Psst! Wanna Buy a Tape?" Featuring Bing himself, Xentos, Robert Storey, Lepke B, Chris Gray, Victor Lounge, et al, it retailed at £2.50. Fast forward to today and we find Kosten Koper, provocateur, flaneur, dishwasheur, who unearths the tapes, gets ‘em shined up and only puts ‘em out on vinyl! Xentos, Robert Storey and Kosten Koper are Bing's guests today.
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] One offs and specials, curated by Ed Baxter.
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Friday 7pm.] Nick Hennegan explores the literary life of London and celebrates the popular cultural life and literary history of the city.
[Repeated from Sunday 6pm.] Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech.
Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones.
Latin American contemporary culture explored - in Spanish and English - by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated from Sunday 1pm.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] A new short (four part) series. Vinyl Librarians Sophie Austin and Elly Rendall present highlights and new items from the Vinyl Library in Stoke Newington.
[Repeated from Saturday 9.30pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Friday 5.30pm.] An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: the second in our informal series of "The Bag Seminar", in which Ed rounds up any CDs from the living room floor, making for a very eclectic mix, comprising: The Alan Skidmore Quartet; John Taylor; The Stranglers; Mike Cooper; Mountain; Spirit; Radar Favourites; Eugene Chadbourne; Bulldog Breed; Alice Coltrane; Alessandro Alessandroni; John Surman; Hawkwind; and two obscure rockabilly compilations (Meteor and Bandera labels). Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information.