Articles on this Page
- 07/16/14--15:00: _Looking Good, Feeli...
- 07/16/14--14:30: _Very Loose Women Re...
- 07/16/14--13:30: _Club Integral Radio...
- 07/16/14--13:00: _Micro Clear Spot (r...
- 07/16/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 07/16/14--11:30: _L'Alternative
- 07/16/14--10:30: _World City Live
- 07/16/14--09:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 07/16/14--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 07/16/14--08:15: _Micro Clear Spot
- 07/16/14--08:00: _Tape du Tour
- 07/16/14--07:30: _PassWord
- 07/16/14--07:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 07/16/14--06:00: _Late Lunch with Out...
- 07/16/14--05:00: _Facing Extinction
- 07/16/14--04:00: _Farside Radio
- 07/16/14--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 07/18/14--03:00: _From The Archives
- 07/18/14--02:00: _Alternative Radio
- 07/18/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/16/14--15:00: Looking Good, Feeling Great
- 07/16/14--14:30: Very Loose Women Revamped
- 07/16/14--13:30: Club Integral Radio Show
- 07/16/14--13:00: Micro Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/16/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 07/16/14--11:30: L'Alternative
- 07/16/14--10:30: World City Live
- 07/16/14--09:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 07/16/14--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 07/16/14--08:15: Micro Clear Spot
- 07/16/14--08:00: Tape du Tour
- 07/16/14--07:30: PassWord
- 07/16/14--07:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 07/16/14--06:00: Late Lunch with Out to Lunch
- 07/16/14--05:00: Facing Extinction
- 07/16/14--04:00: Farside Radio
- 07/16/14--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 07/18/14--03:00: From The Archives
- 07/18/14--02:00: Alternative Radio
- 07/18/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
Join Robin The Fog as he digs up a plethora of inspirational, aspirational and instructional recordings of highly dubious vintage and embarks on a cut-and-paste odyssey that is by turns amusing, absurd and, on at least one occasion, almost unbearable. Essential listening for adolescent salespeople seeking holiness or anyone trying to give up smoking on the moon.
Emma Grinfeld, Katherine Johnston and friends discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. For more information, visit http://veryloosewomenrevamped.blogspot.co.uk/. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
The Club Integral Radio Show returns with a preview of its upcoming concerts in London.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] Shut Up and Listen: Music made and presented by people with learning disabilities. Produced by learning disability arts charity, Carousel.
Eleonore Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Tonight's show is an in-depth special with Jazz Thali, a jazz/traditional/fusion instrumental trio interpreting musical pieces from retro Bollywood and the Hindu tradition, Greek ‘rembetiko’ music, gypsy riffs and jazz tunes. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Saturday 7am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visitbonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
The second of four programmes by Leon Gower, covering the Tour de France from the perspective of the roadside spectator. Today: north east France and Belgium, with a focus on the cobbled sections in Stage 5. Continues Monday at 4pm.
An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Tuesday 11:30am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson. [Repeated Tuesday 4am.]
Phil England introduces lectures, discussion and performance from Gustav Metzger's June 2014 "Facing Extinction" conference. [Repeated Tuesday 5am.]
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 8am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10am.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio from the extensive archives of Resonance 107.3 fm (1998), Resonance104.4fm (2002 to the present) and London Musicians' Collective (from c. 1983 to c. 2007). [Repeated Tuesday 2am.]
Alternative Radio, established in 1986, is a weekly one-hour public affairs program offered free to all public radio stations in the US, Canada, Europe and beyond. AR provides information, analyses and views that are frequently ignored or distorted in other media. [Repeated Thursday 5am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 8pm.] London based composer Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch will be playing some of her work, including Victoria and Albert Museum commissioned sound piece Audial, which mixes music and field recordings sourced around Hackney Wick and Fish Island.