Articles on this Page
- 12/02/12--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 12/02/12--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 12/02/12--03:00: _Bonanza & Son (repeat)
- 12/02/12--02:30: _The Bike Show (repeat)
- 12/02/12--01:00: _Wolf Fifth (repeat)
- 12/02/12--00:30: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 12/02/12--00:00: _The Sound Riviera
- 12/01/12--23:00: _Isotopica (repeat)
- 12/01/12--22:30: _This Music Wins (re...
- 12/01/12--22:00: _MicroClearSpot (rep...
- 12/01/12--20:30: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 12/01/12--20:00: _The Voice of Americ...
- 12/01/12--18:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 12/01/12--17:00: _Adventures in Sound...
- 12/01/12--16:00: _Sicknotes
- 12/01/12--15:00: _Free Lab Radio
- 12/01/12--14:30: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 12/01/12--13:00: _Sine of The Times
- 12/01/12--12:30: _Soundcheck
- 12/01/12--12:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 12/02/12--05:00: Latin Waves
- 12/02/12--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 12/02/12--03:00: Bonanza & Son (repeat)
- 12/02/12--02:30: The Bike Show (repeat)
- 12/02/12--01:00: Wolf Fifth (repeat)
- 12/02/12--00:30: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 12/02/12--00:00: The Sound Riviera
- 12/01/12--23:00: Isotopica (repeat)
- 12/01/12--22:30: This Music Wins (repeat)
- 12/01/12--22:00: MicroClearSpot (repeat)
- 12/01/12--20:30: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 12/01/12--20:00: The Voice of Americans (repeat)
- 12/01/12--18:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 12/01/12--17:00: Adventures in Sound & Music (repeat)
- 12/01/12--16:00: Sicknotes
- 12/01/12--15:00: Free Lab Radio
- 12/01/12--14:30: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 12/01/12--13:00: Sine of The Times
- 12/01/12--12:30: Soundcheck
- 12/01/12--12:00: Radia (repeat)
With Javier Chandia. "Latin American creativity has influenced music for more than a century since jazz and blues were invented, and European composers had introduced the Latin rhythm in their works. Today many composers and performers from this continent are actively contributing to the expansion of sound art and music in all directions. Latin Waves is where you can listen to the unlimited sound spectrum of Latin American new music from its roots. Please note this programme is broadcast in Spanish and English. "
Alternative blues show hosted by Nikki Brooks whose eclectic mix of guests perform a short live set and then take a trip down memory lane, listening to songs from their childhood, and chatting about how they inspired and influenced them. To keep up to date with Nikki's show go to: www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com. Today sees the return of Spizz on the show with his first ever live acoustic set which includes his hit " Where's Captain Kirk". Listen to him reminisce over his heady days of living the punk life, hanging out with the stars of the day and his unique art delivery service!
Bonanza & Son - ‘Tracing the roots and subsequent influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past present and future’
The transcendental art of cycling with Jack Thurston.
Classical, avant-garde and modernist composition, presented by Luuk de Weert.
Repeated from Friday evening. Current thought and affairs with Neil Denny.
Repeated from Saturday night.
Repeated from Tuesday afternoon. Sound art with Simon Tyszko.
Repeated from Saturday evening. New music with Peter Lanceley.
Repeated form Monday. Short features and specials.
Repeated from Saturday afternoon. Live music with Richard Bentley.
Repeated from Monday night. Comedy with Lewis Schaefer.
Repeated from Saturday night.
Repeated from Thursday night. New music from The Wire.
Sicknotes is a family of young music historians. Presenting the latest and greatest in Hip-Hop with slacker style hosting and comedic freestyles from Pints, Rago Foot, JDC and Arthur. A carefree element runs through out the show, but they do care very much about the ever changing scenes of underground music and art. http://www.facebook.com/sicknotesradio
Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Guest Eddy Temple-Morris (MTV, XFM) brings his favourite dance tracks to the ResonanceFM studios.
Contact us at: http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com
Johnny Seven plays a selection of tunes that have dropped through the Resonance letterbox.
I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it.
Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4FM, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I might even listen to it.
Rita Maia brings her weekly insight into the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide.
Weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases.
James Hodder catches up with songwriter Oh Susanna backstage at The Borderline. Susanna discusses making her latest album Soon The Birds and offers insight on her upcoming release Namedropper which features songs from various contemporary Canadian artists. The show also features music from The Abram Brothers. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or listen again to shows from the series at www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder. To contact the show directly email email@example.com.
(Repeated from 26th November)
Radia is a network of independent radio stations who have a common interest in promoting and producing artworks for the radio, and in forming related projects based on broadcasting and cultural exchange. It intends to be a space of reflection about today's radio and radio art. Its activities try to contribute to intercultural exchange and artworks and artists circulation.
Every week a new show of radiophonic experiments from the award winning Radia network of 20 independent cultural radio stations:
Today's show, 399 - NoOneTurnedAwayNoGuestList, is from CFRC, Canada.