Articles on this Page
- 05/20/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/20/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 05/19/14--23:00: _The News Agents (re...
- 05/19/14--22:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 05/19/14--21:00: _Lucky Cat (repeat)
- 05/19/14--20:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 05/19/14--19:00: _framework (repeat)
- 05/19/14--18:00: _From The Archives (...
- 05/19/14--17:00: _Philosophy Now (rep...
- 05/19/14--16:00: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 05/19/14--14:30: _The Gravy
- 05/19/14--14:00: _Daniel Ruiz Tizon i...
- 05/19/14--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 05/19/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/19/14--11:00: _One Life Left
- 05/19/14--10:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 05/19/14--09:00: _Artrocker
- 05/19/14--08:30: _Panel Borders
- 05/19/14--08:00: _The Workplace (repeat)
- 05/19/14--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 05/20/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/20/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 05/19/14--23:00: The News Agents (repeat)
- 05/19/14--22:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
- 05/19/14--21:00: Lucky Cat (repeat)
- 05/19/14--20:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch (repeat)
- 05/19/14--19:00: framework (repeat)
- 05/19/14--18:00: From The Archives (repeat)
- 05/19/14--17:00: Philosophy Now (repeat)
- 05/19/14--16:00: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 05/19/14--14:30: The Gravy
- 05/19/14--14:00: Daniel Ruiz Tizon is Available
- 05/19/14--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 05/19/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/19/14--11:00: One Life Left
- 05/19/14--10:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 05/19/14--09:00: Artrocker
- 05/19/14--08:30: Panel Borders
- 05/19/14--08:00: The Workplace (repeat)
- 05/19/14--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Today's special guests: Whiskey Moon Face.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Jude Cowan Montague, Rob Edwards and guests discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues hosted by Sonny Decker. Today Sonny and guests James Schneider, editor of the online publication 'Think-Africa-Press', and Desne Maise, former South African journalist, discuss last week's general elections in South Africa.
[Repeated from Saturday 3.30pm.] Chinese and East Asian culture explored by Zoë Baxter. In the last episode of series 8 Zoë previews the Terracotta Far East Film Festival, Electric Shadows: A Century of Chinese Cinema at the BFI and the Japanese Film Festival Zipangu at the Cinema Museum. Kaya - the Malaysian desert - will be tried in the Dim Sum Lunch Box. Plus all vinyl sounds from China to the Mississippi Delta. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: works by Artificial Memory Trace, Eric Cordier, Mark Vernon, Martin Clarke, Daniel Blinkhorn, Renato Rinaldi, Jez Riley-French, Joe Stevens, Paul Whitty, Frank Schulte, Petra Kapš, Damir Kustič, and a framework introduction by Keith De Mendonca. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
[Repeated from Friday 11am.] Archival gems.
[Repeated from Sunday 5.30pm.] Join Anja Steinbauer from Philosophy Now magazine in a live discussion of contemporary and historical thought. Today: Buddhist Philosophy. What has Buddhism to offer the 21st Century?
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information.
New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information. [Repeated Saturday 12.30am.]
Writer and comedian Daniel Ruiz Tizon, a man on his fifth nose and writer-director of acclaimed Resonance 104.4fm series "The Letter," is, he’d like the world to know, Available, and dissecting the minutiae of everyday life. [Repeated Friday 5pm.]
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
[Repeated Tuesday 9am.]
Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. Sponsored by Washboard Cleaners of Nunhead Heights. [Repeated Saturday 1.30pm.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. This week he talks to graphic novelist Paul Collicutt about his book, "The Murder Mile," which sets the fictional occurrence of a murder against the spectacle of Roger Banister running the four minute mile. Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 11am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 11.30am.] N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces.
[Repeated from Saturday 4.30pm.] The only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Presented by Jonny Trunk. Today: new releases on vinyl - from all corners of the globe. Plus win two copies of the new Stones Throw film, "Our Vinyl Ways A Ton," on DVD. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email email@example.com.