Articles on this Page
- 05/18/14--19:00: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 05/18/14--17:30: _Free Range (repeat)
- 05/18/14--17:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 05/18/14--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 05/18/14--15:00: _framework
- 05/18/14--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 05/18/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 05/18/14--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 05/18/14--11:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 05/18/14--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 05/18/14--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 05/18/14--09:00: _Philosophy Now
- 05/18/14--08:00: _The Honeydripper
- 05/18/14--07:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 05/18/14--06:00: _Calling All Pension...
- 05/18/14--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 05/18/14--04:00: _Balling the Jack (r...
- 05/20/14--03:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 05/20/14--03:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 05/20/14--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 05/18/14--19:00: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 05/18/14--17:30: Free Range (repeat)
- 05/18/14--17:00: Radia (repeat)
- 05/18/14--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 05/18/14--15:00: framework
- 05/18/14--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 05/18/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 05/18/14--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 05/18/14--11:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 05/18/14--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 05/18/14--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 05/18/14--09:00: Philosophy Now
- 05/18/14--08:00: The Honeydripper
- 05/18/14--07:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show
- 05/18/14--06:00: Calling All Pensioners (repeat)
- 05/18/14--05:00: Latin Waves
- 05/18/14--04:00: Balling the Jack (repeat)
- 05/20/14--03:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 05/20/14--03:00: Interesting Conversations
- 05/20/14--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
[Repeated from Saturday 12noon.] Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew.
Today: Live music from Jesus Licks singer Dominique Golden and Wreckless Eric, who was signed to Stiff Records in the late 70’s. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] A weekly slot for long-form one-offs and irregular special broadcasts. Tonight: Birtwistle at 80. Ben Eshmade's special programme is made to coincide with the Birtwistle at 80 series of concerts at the Barbican from 16 to 30 May. He delves deep into Birtwistle's multi-layered music, gaining incredible personal perspectives from those who have spent their life singing, playing and studying it. Experience this great British composer's music through the perspective of the singers, musicians, collaborators and friends - but maybe most importantly Ben speaks to Sir Harrison Birtwistle himself!
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: works by Artificial Memory Trace, Eric Cordier, Mark Vernon, Martin Clarke, Daniel Blinkhorn, Renato Rinaldi, Jez Riley-French, Joe Stevens, Paul Whitty, Frank Schulte, Petra Kapš, Damir Kustič, and a framework introduction by Keith De Mendonca. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com [Repeated Tuesday 3am.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
Join Anja Steinbauer from Philosophy Now magazine in a live discussion of contemporary and historical thought. Today: Buddhist Philosophy. What has Buddhism to offer the 21st Century? [Repeated Tuesday 1am.]
Anne Frankenstein presents an hour of rare rhythm & blues, ska, mambo, soul and exotica treasures. [Repeated Friday 1am].
Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Today's special guests: Whiskey Moon Face. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
[Repeated from Monday 1pm]. Magazine programme with Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward, featuring issues which affect pensioners across London, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: charity Independent Age's Healthy, Happy, Connected guide; plus Harry's tribute to Dame Diana Brittan. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.
Latin American contemporary culture explored - in Spanish and English - by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 5am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] Nu-blues and more with Joe Cushley.
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute.
Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.