Articles on this Page
- 05/09/14--19:00: _Sonic Blind Dates (...
- 05/09/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 05/09/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/09/14--15:30: _Flomotion
- 05/09/14--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 05/09/14--14:00: _The John Dredge Not...
- 05/09/14--13:00: _Balling the Jack
- 05/09/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/09/14--11:00: _Literary London
- 05/09/14--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 05/09/14--09:00: _Daniel Ruiz Tizon i...
- 05/09/14--08:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 05/09/14--07:45: _Micro Clear Spot
- 05/09/14--06:45: _Wavelength
- 05/09/14--06:00: _Sound Out
- 05/09/14--05:00: _Novara
- 05/09/14--04:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut
- 05/09/14--03:00: _From the Archives
- 05/09/14--02:00: _Alternative Radio
- 05/09/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/09/14--19:00: Sonic Blind Dates (repeat)
- 05/09/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 05/09/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/09/14--15:30: Flomotion
- 05/09/14--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 05/09/14--14:00: The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show (repeat)
- 05/09/14--13:00: Balling the Jack
- 05/09/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/09/14--11:00: Literary London
- 05/09/14--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 05/09/14--09:00: Daniel Ruiz Tizon is Available (repeat)
- 05/09/14--08:00: The Curtain Up Show
- 05/09/14--07:45: Micro Clear Spot
- 05/09/14--06:45: Wavelength
- 05/09/14--06:00: Sound Out
- 05/09/14--05:00: Novara
- 05/09/14--04:00: Baba Yaga's Hut
- 05/09/14--03:00: From the Archives
- 05/09/14--02:00: Alternative Radio
- 05/09/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] An experiment in shared listening, with Sophie Mallett: everything on the show is new to her ears, and hopefully to yours too.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 1.30pm.] A repeat of the second series of John's surreal radio show. John Dredge - writer/performer, Richard Cray - writer/producer.
Blues and more with Joe Cushley. [Repeated Sunday 12 noon.]
The Suburban Pirate Radio Show: dub tales and dub mixing plus live flute, guitar, keyboards and percussion from Sly, Reggie, and Stevo. [Repeated Monday 9am.]
Nick Hennegan explores the literary life of London and celebrates the popular cultural life and literary history of the city. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. This week, recent releases from Le Ton Mité, Heart Of Palm, Bryan Jacobs, Jason Kahn with Tim Olive, st. ride, Ekoplekz, Islajaa, The Jist, Brute Force, dsic, Snack Family, Dog Hallucination, Azeotrop with Felix Profos, and Ludo Mich.Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
[Repeated from Monday 10pm.] Writer and comedian Daniel Ruiz Tizon, a man on his fifth nose and writer-director of acclaimed Resonance 104.4fm series "The Letter," is, he’d like the world to know, Available, and dissecting the minutiae of everyday life.
Tim McArthur, Nathan Matthews and guests discuss London's thriving theatre scene. Today’s guests are Zoe Tyler & Russell Scott from Godspell In Concert at the Lyric Theatre; Sharon Sexton from Somewhere Under The Rainbow at the Landor Theatre and Phoebe Waller-Bridge from Fleabag at the Soho Theatre. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Short form one-off works for radio. [Repeated Monday 8.45am.]
A programme of multiple agendas presented by William English. Today: A reading of a typescript by Maurice Seddon written in 1957 after Maurice visited his sister, Cecilia, in Rome, travelling in his 1930s Rolls Royce. Visit williamenglish.comfor more information or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Sunday 9am.]
Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. Today: Carole has been out and about collecting sounds for the last four weeks; seventy-eighth birthday parties, Madrid, grandchildren, Tate Modern, British Museum and more. [Repeated Monday 8am.]
Hosted by James Butler and Aaron Bastani, a discussion show dedicated to political theory, current affairs and aesthetics. Find Novara Media on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. All previous shows are available at novaramedia.com. [Repeated Monday 7am.]
Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page. [Repeated Saturday 2am.]
Miscellaneous selections from our archive. [Repeated Monday 6am.]
Alternative Radio, established in 1986, is a weekly one-hour public affairs program offered free to all public radio stations in the US, Canada, Europe and beyond. AR provides information, analyses and views that are frequently ignored or distorted in other media. [Repeated Thursday 5am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 8pm.] Dean Stalham is joined by David Ellis, Olly Walker and Vaiva Katinaityte for a live free-form debrief after their recent incursion inside The Kaunas Youth Correctional and Interrogation Facility, Lithuania.