Articles on this Page
- 04/28/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/28/14--00:45: _Micro Clear Spot (r...
- 04/28/14--00:00: _Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/27/14--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 04/27/14--22:00: _From The Archives (...
- 04/27/14--21:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 04/27/14--20:30: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 04/27/14--19:00: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 04/27/14--17:30: _Free Range (repeat)
- 04/27/14--17:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 04/27/14--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 04/27/14--15:00: _framework
- 04/27/14--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 04/27/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/29/14--13:30: _Soundhub
- 04/29/14--13:00: _From N to Z
- 04/29/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/29/14--11:30: _The Vegan Option
- 04/29/14--10:30: _Out In South London
- 04/29/14--10:00: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 04/28/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/28/14--00:45: Micro Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/28/14--00:00: Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/27/14--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 04/27/14--22:00: From The Archives (repeat)
- 04/27/14--21:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 04/27/14--20:30: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 04/27/14--19:00: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 04/27/14--17:30: Free Range (repeat)
- 04/27/14--17:00: Radia (repeat)
- 04/27/14--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 04/27/14--15:00: framework
- 04/27/14--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 04/27/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 04/29/14--13:30: Soundhub
- 04/29/14--13:00: From N to Z
- 04/29/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/29/14--11:30: The Vegan Option
- 04/29/14--10:30: Out In South London
- 04/29/14--10:00: L'alternative (repeat)
[Repeated from Friday 8pm.] "Crying in the ethnographic field recording" by Noah Angell. Recorded in the garden of Sigmund Freud's London home on 6 July 2013, the centenary of "Totem and Taboo." Recorded and edited by Adam Laschinger.
[Repeated from Friday 3.30m.] Short form one-off works for radio.
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. Today: Fran McGillivray and Mike Burke play live.[
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Hosted by James Butler and Aaron Bastani, a discussion show dedicated to political theory, current affairs and aesthetics. Find Novara Media on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. All previous shows are available at novaramedia.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 3pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.facebook.com/yinkaandtheid for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 12noon.] Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Live music and morning chaos with Acrobat and post-industrial, Euro-synth-pop from Don’t Argue.Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] Tonight's show is by Pembrokeshire guitarist, bassist and singer-songwriter Richard James and includes an India Sound Collage; music for Anthony Shapland's film, 'The Colour of Saying'; and a previously unrecorded track performed at Richard's house with former Gorky's Zygotic Mynci leader Euros Childs.
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight's edition of "framework: afield" has been produced in the UK by James Torrance, and features readings from the essays of architect Erno Goldfinger by Geoffrey Streatfield. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Tuesday 4pm.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Friday 3am.]
Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
[Repeated Wednesday 9am.]
A new series. The Vegan Option offers science, stories, and analysis from vegan perspectives. Presented by long-term vegan, biochemistry PhD, and former London Underground busker Ian McDonald, each show takes particular story, finds the experts, and takes a range of perspectives. [Repeated Friday 7.30am.]
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby. Culture reporter Laura Macdougall offers a preview of 'The Testament of Mary' by Colm Tóibín, which runs with Fiona Shaw in the role of Mary at the Barbican.
Linnie Reedman tells us about the musical adaptation of Oscar Wilde's novel 'Dorian Gray', which she has written and directed. Visit outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 3pm]. French music selection with Eleonore Desnos.