Articles on this Page
- 04/19/14--06:30: _The News Agents
- 04/19/14--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 04/19/14--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 04/19/14--03:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 04/19/14--03:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/19/14--02:00: _Little Atoms
- 04/19/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 04/19/14--00:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 04/18/14--23:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 04/18/14--22:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 04/18/14--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 04/18/14--20:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie (...
- 04/18/14--19:00: _Sonic Blind Dates (...
- 04/18/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 04/18/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/18/14--15:30: _Flomotion
- 04/18/14--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 04/18/14--14:00: _The John Dredge Not...
- 04/18/14--13:00: _Balling the Jack
- 04/18/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/19/14--06:30: The News Agents
- 04/19/14--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 04/19/14--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 04/19/14--03:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 04/19/14--03:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/19/14--02:00: Little Atoms
- 04/19/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 04/19/14--00:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 04/18/14--23:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 04/18/14--22:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 04/18/14--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 04/18/14--20:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie (repeat)
- 04/18/14--19:00: Sonic Blind Dates (repeat)
- 04/18/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 04/18/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/18/14--15:30: Flomotion
- 04/18/14--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 04/18/14--14:00: The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show (repeat)
- 04/18/14--13:00: Balling the Jack
- 04/18/14--12:00: Clear Spot
Jude Cowan Montague, Rob Edwards and guests discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories. Today: Composer and improv musician Steve Moyes explores the world of Daniel Defoe. Three works by Defoe are re-imagined: AJournal of the Plague Year (1722); The Storm (1704) and At Tour Through the Whole Island of Great Britain (1724-1727). [Repeated Tuesday 7am.]
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Today: Live music from Kirsten Knick, CRX091081GB and Witching Waves. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
[Repeated from Monday 6.30pm.]
Washboard Cleaners of Nunhead Heights present Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer. Co-hosted by Lisa Moyle and music by the Relatives. The only radio program for Americans living in Nunhead. This week first-time guest Tracey Howard of @nunheadarts on the "Nunhead Open 10" art exhibition and comedian clown Steve Best, author of a new book "Comedy Snapshot" featuring behind the scene photos of British comedians including Jack Whitehall, Harry Hill and Sarah Millican.
[Repeated from Thursday 5.30pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. Send your new and/or unreleased to Pull the Plug, Resonance104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to email@example.com.
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Today he talks to Assyriologist Irving Finkel about his book "The Ark Before Noah: Decoding the Story of the Flood," and to astrophysicist Lucianne Walkowicz on the Temple of Dendur. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7.30pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm.] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Friday 12midnight.] Ambient music for the wee hours, selected by Miguel Santos.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] Sophie Mallett explores music which she has never heard before - until now. This week's show features music from Yma Sumac, Holy Balm, Lord Buckley, Mireille Mathieu, Robert Martin, Zelia Barbosa as well as some Soca by way of Computer Brain.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.]
New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Swayward steps in this week playing modern funk, vintage boogie and deep electronica. With fresh music from Freekwency, Garth Be and Dream House and a special focus on the opulent, sand between your toes music being produced in the UK ready for summer. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex. Tonight: Laikonik Express read by Nick Sweeney, with soundscape by Band Of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 1.30pm.] A repeat of the second series of John's surreal radio show. John Dredge - writer/performer, Richard Cray - writer/producer.
Blues and more with Joe Cushley. [Repeated Sunday 12 noon.]
[Repeated Monday 9am.]