Articles on this Page
- 04/15/14--17:00: _The Sound Projector...
- 04/15/14--16:00: _Is Black Music
- 04/15/14--14:30: _Psychosonic Cinema
- 04/15/14--13:30: _Soundhub
- 04/15/14--13:00: _From N to Z
- 04/15/14--12:00: _Clear Spot - Leanne...
- 04/15/14--11:30: _The Vegan Option
- 04/15/14--10:30: _Out In South London
- 04/15/14--10:00: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 04/15/14--09:00: _Madam Miaow's Cultu...
- 04/15/14--08:00: _framework (repeat)
- 04/15/14--07:00: _Isotopica
- 04/15/14--06:00: _Wanted
- 04/15/14--05:00: _Radio Ecoshock
- 04/15/14--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 04/15/14--03:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 04/15/14--03:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 04/15/14--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 04/15/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/15/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 04/15/14--17:00: The Sound Projector Radio Show (repeat)
- 04/15/14--16:00: Is Black Music
- 04/15/14--14:30: Psychosonic Cinema
- 04/15/14--13:30: Soundhub
- 04/15/14--13:00: From N to Z
- 04/15/14--12:00: Clear Spot - Leanne O'Boyle
- 04/15/14--11:30: The Vegan Option
- 04/15/14--10:30: Out In South London
- 04/15/14--10:00: L'alternative (repeat)
- 04/15/14--09:00: Madam Miaow's Culture Lounge
- 04/15/14--08:00: framework (repeat)
- 04/15/14--07:00: Isotopica
- 04/15/14--06:00: Wanted
- 04/15/14--05:00: Radio Ecoshock
- 04/15/14--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 04/15/14--03:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 04/15/14--03:00: Interesting Conversations
- 04/15/14--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 04/15/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/15/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
[Repeated from Friday 5.30pm.] An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: selected "oldies" from 2008-2009; Nana April Jun, Violet, Evan Parker with John Wiese, Bernhard Gal, The Skull Defekts, Broken Arm Trio, Human Being, and more.Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information.
The world's first Alternative Black Music Show, with Art Terry. [Repeated Sunday 4am.]
Renowned Australian soundtrack theorist Philip Brophy presents 90 minutes of loud and luscious soundtrack dynamite! Across 13 episodes, he covers five strains of film music: Electronic Soundscapes; Big Beat Jive; Hard Rock Freak-Out; Funked-Up Grooves; and Atomic Atonality. In all cases, great tracks that speak for themselves! [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
[Repeated Wednesday 9am.]
A new series. The Vegan Option offers science, stories, and analysis from vegan perspectives. Presented by long-term vegan, biochemistry PhD, and former London Underground busker Ian McDonald, each show takes particular story, finds the experts, and takes a range of perspectives. [Repeated Friday 7.30am.]
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby. Today’s guests are Ingo, founder of Club Wotever, which regularly presents events at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern and Acrobats Chris Willoughby and Tanwen Watson give us an insight into the show Puffball. Visit outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 3pm]. French music selection with Eleonore Desnos.
Cultural discussion with Anna Chen, Charles Shaar Murray and guests. [Repeated Thursday 5am.]
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Today: an edition of "framework:afield" produced in Istanbul by Gurkan Mihci. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Today's guest is poet and photographer Gerard Malanga who worked with Andy Warhol. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 5am.]
Henry Scott-Irvine talks to a range of cultural and counter-cultural figures he has always wanted to meet. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Are Christian fundamentalists derailing climate action? The Rev. Michael Dowd speaks to Alex. Also examining a new report from UNEP showing that alternative energy was strong but slightly down in 2013. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated Thursday 6am.]
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee, Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute.
Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Today: Music from Lois & the Love.