Articles on this Page
- 04/12/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 04/12/14--00:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 04/11/14--23:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 04/11/14--22:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 04/13/14--22:00: _From The Archives (...
- 04/13/14--21:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 04/13/14--20:30: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 04/13/14--19:00: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 04/13/14--17:30: _Free Range (repeat)
- 04/13/14--17:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 04/13/14--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 04/13/14--15:00: _framework
- 04/13/14--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 04/13/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/13/14--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 04/13/14--11:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 04/13/14--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 04/13/14--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 04/13/14--09:00: _Studio Visit
- 04/13/14--08:00: _The Honeydripper
- 04/12/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 04/12/14--00:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 04/11/14--23:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 04/11/14--22:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 04/13/14--22:00: From The Archives (repeat)
- 04/13/14--21:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 04/13/14--20:30: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 04/13/14--19:00: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 04/13/14--17:30: Free Range (repeat)
- 04/13/14--17:00: Radia (repeat)
- 04/13/14--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 04/13/14--15:00: framework
- 04/13/14--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 04/13/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 04/13/14--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 04/13/14--11:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 04/13/14--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 04/13/14--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 04/13/14--09:00: Studio Visit
- 04/13/14--08:00: The Honeydripper
[Repeated from Monday 7.30pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm.] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Live music from Lords of Thyme and Rupert Orton. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 11am.] Miscellaneous selections from our archive. Today: recently unearthed, highlights of the "Japanorama" Contemporary Music Network tour produced by Ed Baxter for London Musicians' Collective: a live performance at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in 2001 by Otomo Yoshihide and crew. Fifty minutes of blissful music from Otomo, Yagi Michiyo, Taku Sugimoto, Toshimara Nakamura, Sachkio M., Ko Ishikawa, Futura Mari, Haco, Yasukatsu Oshima and Keita Egami. Followed by "Buddy Holly's Suitcase."
[Repeated from Wednesday 3pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 12noon.] Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Today: Live music from Ravioli Me Away and The Talented Mr. Vaux-Nobes plus spoken word from Hank Osasuna. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] New for 2014, a weekly slot for long-form one-offs and irregular special broadcasts. Tonight: 'Things That Were Missed in the Clamour for Calm': a soundscape composed from field recordings made in Sri Lanka between October and December 2013. Produced by Mark Vernon.
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: an edition of "framework:afield" produced in Istanbul by Gurkan Mihci. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com [Repeated Tuesday 4pm.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
An in-depth interview based programme presented by Morgan Quaintance, featuring international contemporary artists. Today's guests are 2014 Jerwood/Film and Video Umbrella Awards shortlisted artists Lucy Clout, Kate Cooper, Anne Haaning and Marianna Simnett. [Repeated Tuesday 1am.]
Anne Frankenstein presents an hour of rare rhythm & blues, ska, mambo, soul and exotica treasures. [Repeated Friday 1am].