Articles on this Page
- 04/09/14--18:00: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 04/09/14--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/09/14--16:00: _Grime for the Uncon...
- 04/09/14--15:00: _Abject Bloc
- 04/09/14--14:30: _Very Loose Women Re...
- 04/09/14--13:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 04/09/14--13:00: _The Circled A
- 04/09/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/09/14--11:30: _Dig That Treasure
- 04/09/14--10:30: _World City Live
- 04/09/14--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 04/09/14--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 04/09/14--08:00: _The Butcher's Apron...
- 04/09/14--07:30: _PassWord
- 04/09/14--07:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 04/09/14--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 04/09/14--05:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 04/09/14--05:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 04/09/14--04:00: _Cam O'r Tywyllwch
- 04/09/14--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 04/09/14--18:00: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 04/09/14--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/09/14--16:00: Grime for the Unconverted
- 04/09/14--15:00: Abject Bloc
- 04/09/14--14:30: Very Loose Women Revamped
- 04/09/14--13:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 04/09/14--13:00: The Circled A
- 04/09/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/09/14--11:30: Dig That Treasure
- 04/09/14--10:30: World City Live
- 04/09/14--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 04/09/14--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 04/09/14--08:00: The Butcher's Apron Meats (repeat)
- 04/09/14--07:30: PassWord
- 04/09/14--07:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 04/09/14--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 04/09/14--05:30: The John Dredge Nothing to Do With Anything Show
- 04/09/14--05:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 04/09/14--04:00: Cam O'r Tywyllwch
- 04/09/14--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight: the latest free releases and experimental tracks including Nostalgia 77, GTA Hoffman, Sophia Mitiku and Natural Self. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information.
Self-explanatory grime showcase... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time. [Repeated Sunday 12am.]
New series of the "hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 3am.]
Emma Grinfeld, Katherine Johnston and friends discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. For more information, visit http://veryloosewomenrevamped.blogspot.co.uk/. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Saturday 7am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 5am.]
"What’s Up With That?", the third of three programmes specially made by students at Ravensbourne. Ever find yourself perplexed, bemused and perhaps a little overwhelmed by life’s day-to-day? "What’s Up With That?" is a variety and discussion show produced by a group of keen university students that closely analyses the oddities of Western life in a critical and somewhat humorous fashion. [Repeated Thursday 9am.]
William Hall explores recordings that have slipped away or simply been overlooked. For more information visit digthattreasure. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 4.30am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Live music from Lords of Thyme and Rupert Orton. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 7pm.] A theme-time radio show that invites and explores the unexpected, with Emma Gibson and Nadine Monem. Today they meet Mark McGowan, Artist Taxi Driver. Visit http://www.thebutchersapron.co.uk/ for more information.
An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Sunday 5.30pm.]
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores. [Repeated Monday 5.30am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson. [Repeated Tuesday 4am.]
A repeat of the second series of John's surreal radio show. John Dredge - writer/performer, Richard Cray - writer/producer. [Repeated Friday 10pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
'A Step Away From The Darkness': Welsh leftfield and international avant-garde culture explored from Cardiff by Gwenno and friends from Peski. In Welsh. [Repeated Sunday 8am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10am.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org