Articles on this Page
- 03/15/14--23:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 03/15/14--22:30: _Very Loose Women Re...
- 03/15/14--22:00: _The Circled A (repeat)
- 03/15/14--21:00: _Is Black Music (rep...
- 03/15/14--19:30: _Psychosonic Cinema ...
- 03/17/14--19:00: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 03/17/14--18:00: _Studio Visit (repeat)
- 03/17/14--17:00: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 03/17/14--15:30: _The Gravy
- 03/17/14--15:00: _Daniel Ruiz Tizon i...
- 03/17/14--14:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 03/17/14--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/17/14--12:00: _One Life Left
- 03/17/14--11:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 03/17/14--10:00: _Artrocker
- 03/17/14--09:30: _Panel Borders
- 03/17/14--09:00: _The Workplace (repeat)
- 03/17/14--07:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 03/17/14--06:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 03/17/14--05:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 03/15/14--23:00: Radia (repeat)
- 03/15/14--22:30: Very Loose Women Revamped (repeat)
- 03/15/14--22:00: The Circled A (repeat)
- 03/15/14--21:00: Is Black Music (repeat)
- 03/15/14--19:30: Psychosonic Cinema (repeat)
- 03/17/14--19:00: Getting Better Acquanited (repeat)
- 03/17/14--18:00: Studio Visit (repeat)
- 03/17/14--17:00: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 03/17/14--15:30: The Gravy
- 03/17/14--15:00: Daniel Ruiz Tizon is Available
- 03/17/14--14:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 03/17/14--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/17/14--12:00: One Life Left
- 03/17/14--11:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 03/17/14--10:00: Artrocker
- 03/17/14--09:30: Panel Borders
- 03/17/14--09:00: The Workplace (repeat)
- 03/17/14--07:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 03/17/14--06:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 03/17/14--05:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
[Repeated from Thursday 10.30pm.] Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network. Today: Show 465, WJM cuts, is from Radio Papesse, Florence..
Visit radia.fm for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 10.30pm.] Emma Grinfeld, Katherine Johnston and friends discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. Tonight: VLW discuss forming friendships and the painful transition from friends, to frenemies to enemies- can it ever be reversed?For more information, visit http://veryloosewomenrevamped.blogspot.co.uk/.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9pm.] Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Tonight: Donnacha DeLong talks to an activist in Sarajevo about the recent uprising in the Ukraine. Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 12midnight.] The world's first Alternative Black Music Show, with Art Terry.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] Renowned Australian soundtrack theorist Philip Brophy presents 90 minutes of loud and luscious soundtrack dynamite! Across 13 episodes, he covers five strains of film music: Electronic Soundscapes; Big Beat Jive; Hard Rock Freak-Out; Funked-Up Grooves; and Atomic Atonality. In all cases, great tracks that speak for themselves!
[Repeated from Friday 11am.] Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. There are lots of shows about famous people. This is a show about the rest of us. For more information visit gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk
[Repeated from Sunday 5pm.] An in-depth interview based programme presented by Morgan Quaintance, featuring international contemporary artists. This week legendary artist and filmmaker Carolee Schneemann drops by to talk feminism, Wilhelm Reich, bondage, and strategies for smuggling cats into rented accommodation.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Tonight: "Bob Crow" with Band of Holy Joy and Tam Dean Burn. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information.
New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information. [Repeated Saturday 12.30am.]
Writer and comedian Daniel Ruiz Tizon, a man on his fifth nose and writer-director of acclaimed Resonance 104.4fm series "The Letter," is, he’d like the world to know, Available, and dissecting the minutiae of everyday life. [Repeated Friday 5pm.]
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
[Repeated Tuesday 9am.]
Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 11.30am.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 11am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 11.30am.] N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces. Today’s guest is Lizzie Phillips, Director at Cavara Holdings Ltd and author of Lizzie Phillips’ Marvellous Marketing Manual.
[Repeated from Saturday 4.30pm.] The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Presented by Jonny Trunk, one of the UK's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Today's special guest is... Jonny Trunk! He runs over some recent discoveries from the underground film music scene, including some sublime rarities from Japan and Italy as well as some fine new releases from France and the USA. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email email@example.com.
Magazine programme with Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward, featuring issues which affect pensioners across London, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2pm].
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.