Articles on this Page
- 03/15/14--11:30: _The Truth About Mar...
- 03/15/14--09:30: _The OST Show
- 03/15/14--08:30: _The Vinyl Library
- 03/15/14--07:30: _The News Agents
- 03/15/14--06:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/15/14--05:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/15/14--04:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 03/15/14--04:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 03/15/14--03:00: _Little Atoms
- 03/15/14--02:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 03/15/14--01:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 03/15/14--00:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 03/14/14--23:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 03/14/14--22:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 03/14/14--21:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie (...
- 03/14/14--20:00: _Sonic Blind Dates (...
- 03/14/14--19:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 03/16/14--18:30: _50 50 Sound System ...
- 03/16/14--18:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 03/16/14--17:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 03/15/14--11:30: The Truth About Markets
- 03/15/14--09:30: The OST Show
- 03/15/14--08:30: The Vinyl Library
- 03/15/14--07:30: The News Agents
- 03/15/14--06:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/15/14--05:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/15/14--04:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 03/15/14--04:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 03/15/14--03:00: Little Atoms
- 03/15/14--02:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 03/15/14--01:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 03/15/14--00:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 03/14/14--23:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 03/14/14--22:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 03/14/14--21:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie (repeat)
- 03/14/14--20:00: Sonic Blind Dates (repeat)
- 03/14/14--19:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 03/16/14--18:30: 50 50 Sound System (repeat)
- 03/16/14--18:00: Radia (repeat)
- 03/16/14--17:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1pm.]
The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Presented by Jonny Trunk, one of the UK's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Vinyl Librarians Sophie Austin and Elly Rendall present highlights and new items from the Vinyl Library in Stoke Newington. [Repeated Tuesday 5am.]
Jude Cowan Montague, Rob Edwards and guests discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories. [Repeated Tuesday 7am.]
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Live music from Red Solar and Cigna Spine. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
[Repeated from Monday 6.30pm.] The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world.
[Repeated from Thursday 5.30pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. Send your new and/or unreleased to Pull the Plug, Resonance104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to email@example.com.
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. This week: Rana Dasgupta on his book "Capital: A Portrait of 21st Century Delhi," plus writer Sarah Ditum on Andrea Dworkin’s "Intercourse." Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7.30pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm.] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Friday 12midnight.] Ambient music for the wee hours, selected by Miguel Santos.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] Sophie Mallett explores music which she has never heard before - until now. Today: Sophie listens to Sun Araw, Nozinja, some Calypso from Jamaica Johnny, folklore music from the Canary Islands, Cameroonian singer Rosa Biyagi and Eliane Radigue.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] Live dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]