Articles on this Page
- 03/13/14--03:00: _Wanted (repeat)
- 03/13/14--02:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/13/14--01:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 03/13/14--00:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 03/12/14--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 03/12/14--22:00: _Madam Miaow's Cultu...
- 03/12/14--21:30: _From N to Z
- 03/12/14--20:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/12/14--19:00: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 03/14/14--17:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/14/14--16:30: _Flomotion
- 03/14/14--15:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 03/14/14--14:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 03/14/14--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/14/14--12:00: _The Pod Delusion
- 03/14/14--10:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 03/14/14--10:00: _Daniel Ruiz Tizon i...
- 03/14/14--09:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 03/14/14--08:45: _Micro Clear Spot
- 03/14/14--07:45: _Wavelength
- 03/13/14--03:00: Wanted (repeat)
- 03/13/14--02:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/13/14--01:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 03/13/14--00:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 03/12/14--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 03/12/14--22:00: Madam Miaow's Culture Lounge (repeat)
- 03/12/14--21:30: From N to Z
- 03/12/14--20:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/12/14--19:00: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 03/14/14--17:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/14/14--16:30: Flomotion
- 03/14/14--15:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 03/14/14--14:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 03/14/14--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/14/14--12:00: The Pod Delusion
- 03/14/14--10:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 03/14/14--10:00: Daniel Ruiz Tizon is Available (repeat)
- 03/14/14--09:00: The Curtain Up Show
- 03/14/14--08:45: Micro Clear Spot
- 03/14/14--07:45: Wavelength
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Henry Scott-Irvine talks to a range of cultural and counter-cultural figures he has always wanted to meet. Today: The Mellotron - The Story of... with Nick Awde, a writer, author, musician who has written a fantastic book about this wonderful unique instrument.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm.] A repeat of The White Review's final episode of its series Video Arcades, entitled ‘Flat Time,’ from 4 February. With contributions from David Toop, Stuart Whipps and the Flat Time House archive, this programme discusses the cosmology of artist and iconoclast John Latham.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm]. Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. n the second exploration into ‘unsung voices’, composer Cevanne Horrocks-Hopayian explores artists, stories and concepts which may have been silenced over time.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. On the third anniversary of Fukushima, two authors report that American reactors are unsafe at any speed. Plus audio from March 2 XL Pipeline dissent protest in D.C. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] Cultural discussion with Anna Chen and guests. Today: part 2 of Charles Shaar Murray's Guide to the Blues.
[Repeated from Monday 10pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight: Women producers, a mix by Fari on 2013/14's most interesting music made by women including the new release by Habibi. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Gravy veteran with a new moniker Only Rays enters the studio, plays a live set and the pressing of his new release on the jazz diaries. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
Live dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Monday 1.30am.]
[Repeated Monday 9am.] The Audiograft Festival 2014: Chris Weaver reports from the annual Audiograft festival in Oxford, focusing entirely on Sonic Art and experimental music, featuring interviews and performance from Patrick McGinely and Felicity Ford, Liminal, Sybella Perry and JD Zazie.
An award-winning news magazine about interesting things. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
[Repeated from Monday 10pm.] Writer and comedian Daniel Ruiz Tizon, a man on his fifth nose and writer-director of acclaimed Resonance 104.4fm series "The Letter," is, he’d like the world to know, Available, and dissecting the minutiae of everyday life.
Tim McArthur, Nathan Matthews and guests discuss London's thriving theatre scene. Today's guests are Dave Willetts from The Man Inside, Stephanie Willson & Andrew Beckett from A Hard Rain and Adam Long from Satan Sings Mostly Sondheim. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Short form one-off works for radio. [Repeated Monday 8.45am.]
A programme of multiple agendas presented by William English. Visit williamenglish.comfor more information or contact email@example.com. Today: William plays extracts from The Seddon Tapes; mildewed and dust encrusted cassette tapes gathered from the floor of the now demolished Datchet Cottage which was home to Captain Maurice Seddon who sadly passed away on Wednesday 5th March aged 87. [Repeated Sunday 9am.]