Articles on this Page
- 03/09/14--18:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 03/09/14--17:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 03/09/14--16:00: _framework
- 03/09/14--15:00: _Drones of Hell
- 03/09/14--14:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 03/09/14--13:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 03/09/14--12:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 03/09/14--11:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 03/11/14--18:00: _The Sound Projector...
- 03/11/14--17:00: _Is Black Music
- 03/11/14--15:30: _Psychosonic Cinema
- 03/11/14--14:30: _Soundhub
- 03/11/14--14:00: _From N to Z
- 03/11/14--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/11/14--12:30: _The Vegan Option
- 03/11/14--11:30: _Out In South London
- 03/11/14--11:00: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 03/11/14--10:00: _Madam Miaow's Cultu...
- 03/11/14--09:00: _framework (repeat)
- 03/11/14--08:00: _Isotopica
- 03/09/14--18:00: Radia (repeat)
- 03/09/14--17:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 03/09/14--16:00: framework
- 03/09/14--15:00: Drones of Hell
- 03/09/14--14:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 03/09/14--13:00: Black 2 Comm
- 03/09/14--12:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 03/09/14--11:30: Ireland's Eye
- 03/11/14--18:00: The Sound Projector Radio Show (repeat)
- 03/11/14--17:00: Is Black Music
- 03/11/14--15:30: Psychosonic Cinema
- 03/11/14--14:30: Soundhub
- 03/11/14--14:00: From N to Z
- 03/11/14--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/11/14--12:30: The Vegan Option
- 03/11/14--11:30: Out In South London
- 03/11/14--11:00: L'alternative (repeat)
- 03/11/14--10:00: Madam Miaow's Culture Lounge
- 03/11/14--09:00: framework (repeat)
- 03/11/14--08:00: Isotopica
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: works by Marc and Olivier Namblard; Gerard Fieberg and Alexander Mockl; Sabri Meddeb; Emmanuel Mieville; and a framework introduction recorded in USA by Carter Reichmann. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Tuesday 4pm.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
[Repeated from Friday 5.30pm.] An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: a tribute to the music of Robert Ashley, the American composer who died this month. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information.
The world's first Alternative Black Music Show, with Art Terry. [Repeated Sunday 4am.]
Renowned Australian soundtrack theorist Philip Brophy presents 90 minutes of loud and luscious soundtrack dynamite! Across 13 episodes, he covers five strains of film music: Electronic Soundscapes; Big Beat Jive; Hard Rock Freak-Out; Funked-Up Grooves; and Atomic Atonality. In all cases, great tracks that speak for themselves! [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
[Repeated Wednesday 9am.]
A new series. The Vegan Option offers science, stories, and analysis from vegan perspectives. Presented by long-term vegan, biochemistry PhD, and former London Underground busker Ian McDonald, each show takes particular story, finds the experts, and takes a range of perspectives. [Repeated Friday 7.30am.]
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby. Today: The Surpreme Fabulettes discuss their up-coming show, 'Viva La Drag;' cocumentary filmmaker Rob Eagle discusses 'Having a Gay Old Time: Voices of LGBT History;' and Peter Herbert, curator of ‘Loudest Whispers’, and artist Michael Bolstridge talk about the work shown at this annual exhibition, now in its 5th year. Visit outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 3pm]. Eleonore Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". In today's l'alternative the great euro disco queen Amanda Lear and her 1978 album Sweet Revenge. Looking also at the mystery surrounding the woman (or man?)
Cultural discussion with Anna Chen, Charles Shaar Murray and guests. Part 2 of Charles Shaar Murray's Guide to the Blues. [Repeated Thursday 5am.]
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Today: works by Marc and Olivier Namblard; Gerard Fieberg and Alexander Mockl; Sabri Meddeb; Emmanuel Mieville; and a framework introduction recorded in USA by Carter Reichmann. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Tuesday 4pm.]
Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Today: a delicious deep bathe in Delia Derbyshire and her oeuvre. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 5am.]