Articles on this Page
- 03/03/14--00:00: _Sound Out (repeat)
- 03/02/14--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 03/02/14--22:30: _Sanskriti (repeat)
- 03/02/14--22:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 03/02/14--21:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 03/02/14--20:30: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 03/02/14--19:00: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 03/02/14--17:30: _50 50 Sound System ...
- 03/02/14--17:00: _Radia (repeat)
- 03/02/14--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 03/02/14--15:00: _framework
- 03/02/14--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 03/02/14--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 03/02/14--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 03/02/14--11:30: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 03/02/14--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 03/02/14--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 03/02/14--09:00: _Cam O'r Tywyllwch
- 03/04/14--08:00: _framework (repeat)
- 03/04/14--07:00: _Isotopica
- 03/03/14--00:00: Sound Out (repeat)
- 03/02/14--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 03/02/14--22:30: Sanskriti (repeat)
- 03/02/14--22:00: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 03/02/14--21:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 03/02/14--20:30: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 03/02/14--19:00: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 03/02/14--17:30: 50 50 Sound System (repeat)
- 03/02/14--17:00: Radia (repeat)
- 03/02/14--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 03/02/14--15:00: framework
- 03/02/14--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 03/02/14--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 03/02/14--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 03/02/14--11:30: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 03/02/14--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 03/02/14--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 03/02/14--09:00: Cam O'r Tywyllwch
- 03/04/14--08:00: framework (repeat)
- 03/04/14--07:00: Isotopica
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. Today's guest is Flatfoot Johnny, maker of old banjos, canjos, cigarbox guitars and other things that go twang, all made in his old wooden cabin up in the hills of South East London. He will bring in examples of his work, talk about the making process and play a few tunes.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Hosted by James Butler and Aaron Bastani, a discussion show dedicated to political theory, current affairs and aesthetics. Find Novara Media on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. All previous shows are available at novaramedia.com.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] Topical English/Hindi magazine show presented by journalist Rakesh K. Mathur.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today’s guests are Anab Jain and Jon Ardern from Anglo-Indian design practice Superflux. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 3pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 12noon.] Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Today:Live music from Momus and Kero Kero Bonito. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] Live dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
New radio art from across the world.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: framework:afield, produced in Taipei by Yannick Dauby in collaboration with the students of his Soundscape and Sound Art class at Taiwan National University. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Tuesday 4pm.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Friday 4am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Friday 3am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Website: black2comm.com Twitter: @black2comm Facebook: facebook.com/black2comm... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
'A Step Away From The Darkness': Welsh leftfield and avant-garde culture explored from Cardiff by Gwenno and friends from Peski. [Repeated Tuesday 2am.]
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: framework:afield, produced in Taipei by Yannick Dauby in collaboration with the students of his Soundscape and Sound Art class at Taiwan National University. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Today: a delicious deep bathe in Delia Derbyshire and her oeuvre. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 5am.]