Articles on this Page
- 02/27/14--07:30: _Before and After Music
- 02/27/14--07:00: _L'alternative
- 03/01/14--06:30: _The News Agents
- 03/01/14--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/01/14--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/01/14--03:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 03/01/14--03:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 03/01/14--02:00: _Little Atoms
- 03/01/14--01:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 03/01/14--00:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 02/28/14--23:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 02/28/14--22:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 02/28/14--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 02/28/14--20:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie (...
- 02/28/14--19:00: _Before and After Mu...
- 02/28/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 02/28/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 02/28/14--15:30: _Flomotion
- 02/28/14--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 02/28/14--13:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 02/27/14--07:30: Before and After Music
- 02/27/14--07:00: L'alternative
- 03/01/14--06:30: The News Agents
- 03/01/14--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 03/01/14--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 03/01/14--03:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 03/01/14--03:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 03/01/14--02:00: Little Atoms
- 03/01/14--01:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 03/01/14--00:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 02/28/14--23:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 02/28/14--22:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 02/28/14--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 02/28/14--20:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie (repeat)
- 02/28/14--19:00: Before and After Music (repeat)
- 02/28/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 02/28/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 02/28/14--15:30: Flomotion
- 02/28/14--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 02/28/14--13:00: 50/50 Sound System
A new wide-ranging cultural series with Joe Bates. In the final episode of the series, Joe reviews Daniel Kitson's new show, "Analog.ue," and the NME awards - and says an emotional goodbye with a montage of all the shows most loved phrases. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Eleonore Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". [Repeated Monday am.]
Jude Cowan Montague, Rob Edwards and guests discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories.
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music show with deXter Bentley and crew. Today:Live music from Momus and Kero Kero Bonito. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
[Repeated from Monday 6.30pm.] The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead, with Lewis Schaffer and Lisa Moyle. Today they talk to The Office actor Ewen Macintosh. With music by The Relatives.
[Repeated from Thursday 5.30pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. Send your new and/or unreleased to Pull the Plug, Resonance104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today:Writer John Grindrod on his book Concretopia, and Journalist Lynn Barber on Highgate Cemetery. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7.30pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm.] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Novelist and songwriter Willy Vlautin of Richmond Fontaine talks about his latest novel and performs live with his band The Delines. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. Tonight: Hear an interview with Berlin techno producer Lucy; a review of Blawan's recent appearance at Fabric and some blistering techno from Japan.
[Repeated from Thursday 12noon.] Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Friday 12midnight.] Ambient music for the wee hours, selected by Miguel Santos.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] A new wide-ranging cultural series with Joe Bates. In the final episode of the series, Joe reviews Daniel Kitson's new show, "Analog.ue," and the NME awards - and says an emotional goodbye with a montage of all the shows most loved phrases.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Tonight: Will has some news of his own productions to share and tracks from Hodge, Shox, Shed and more. Plus news of a new monthly residency in Clapton, E5. Visit http://thegravy.co for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
Live dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Monday 1.30am.]