Articles on this Page
- 02/06/14--05:00: _Talking Africa
- 02/06/14--04:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 02/06/14--03:30: _The Workplace
- 02/06/14--03:00: _Panel Borders (repeat)
- 02/06/14--02:00: _Wanted (repeat)
- 02/06/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/06/14--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/05/14--23:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 02/05/14--22:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 02/05/14--21:00: _A Colder Consciousn...
- 02/05/14--20:30: _From N to Z
- 02/05/14--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/05/14--18:00: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 02/07/14--18:00: _Baba Yaga's Hut (re...
- 02/07/14--16:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 02/07/14--15:30: _Flomotion
- 02/07/14--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 02/07/14--13:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 02/07/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 02/07/14--11:00: _The Pod Delusion
- 02/06/14--05:00: Talking Africa
- 02/06/14--04:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio
- 02/06/14--03:30: The Workplace
- 02/06/14--03:00: Panel Borders (repeat)
- 02/06/14--02:00: Wanted (repeat)
- 02/06/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/06/14--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/05/14--23:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 02/05/14--22:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 02/05/14--21:00: A Colder Consciousness (repeat)
- 02/05/14--20:30: From N to Z
- 02/05/14--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/05/14--18:00: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 02/07/14--18:00: Baba Yaga's Hut (repeat)
- 02/07/14--16:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 02/07/14--15:30: Flomotion
- 02/07/14--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 02/07/14--13:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 02/07/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 02/07/14--11:00: The Pod Delusion
A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. This week Sonny discusses challenges to the operation of Civil Society organisations in West Africa with Jimm Chick Fomunjong, Communications and Information Assistant at The West Africa Civil Society Institute in Ghana.
[Repeated Tuesday 6am.]
Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 6am.]
N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces. [Repeated Monday 4pm.]
[Repeated from Monday 4.30pm.] Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. This week, with the help of translator Justine Goy, Alex talks to French cartoonist Régis Loisel about his graphic novel prequel to Peter Pan, published in the UK by Soaring Penguin Press.
Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Henry Scott-Irvine talks to a range of cultural and counter-cultural figures he has always wanted to meet. In today's show 'Wanted: Money!' Henry previews the upcoming fundraising gig at the 12 Bar Club (Tuesday the 11th of February). Includes Music, chat and an explanation of why donations are required immediately to keep Resonance afloat.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm.] Part 2 of Cultura Brazil, an exploration of all manner of Brazilian culture with Ezequiel Cassol.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm]. Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. Today's show is hosted by Elo Masing, who talks to composers Edward Henderson and Timothy Cape about the recent and future activities of their London-based cross-arts collective Bastard Assignments.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. This week: Crash On Demand. Do we need to break the system to save the climate? In a rare radio interview Permaculture co-founder David Holmgren answers "Yes" and Nicole Foss replies. Plus Alex's climate music. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5.30pm.] A Colder Consciousness: Dark, dystopian, sentimental synthetica from the early 1980s. Flora Pitrolo sifts through the shadowy undersides of the synthwave archive, playing minimal synth, darkwave, coldwave, dark disco and other handpicked melancholy analogue offerings, with occasional guests. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information
[Repeated from Monday 10pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight:Digital-Zouk - DJ Umb provides an hour of Zoukesque music. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 12noon.] Everything from Krautrock, 60’s psych and crime-jazz to baile-funk, progressive rock, blaxploitation soundtracks, no-wave disco, ghetto-tech and free noise with concert promoter Anthony Chalmers of Baba Yaga's Hut, a live night mainly taking place at Corsica Studios. For more information visit his Facebook page.
[Repeated from Monday 10.30pm.] New electronic music, house and techno, hosted by Will Ward and Patrick Savile. Tonight: Daf and Sally from Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 12 midnight.]
Live dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Monday 1.30am.]
CoolTan Arts present a Largactyl Shuffle guided walk for LGBT History Month. [Repeated Monday 9am.]
An award-winning news magazine about interesting things. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]