Articles on this Page
- 01/28/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/28/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 01/27/14--23:00: _The News Agents (re...
- 01/27/14--22:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 01/27/14--21:00: _The Vinyl Library (...
- 01/27/14--20:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 01/27/14--19:00: _Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/27/14--18:00: _Cam O'r Tywyllwch (...
- 01/27/14--17:00: _Grime for the Uncov...
- 01/27/14--16:00: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 01/27/14--14:30: _The Gravy
- 01/27/14--14:00: _From N to Z
- 01/27/14--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 01/29/14--13:00: _The Circled A
- 01/29/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/29/14--11:30: _Dig That Treasure
- 01/29/14--10:30: _World City Live
- 01/29/14--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 01/29/14--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 01/29/14--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 01/28/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/28/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/27/14--23:00: The News Agents (repeat)
- 01/27/14--22:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
- 01/27/14--21:00: The Vinyl Library (repeat)
- 01/27/14--20:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch (repeat)
- 01/27/14--19:00: Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/27/14--18:00: Cam O'r Tywyllwch (repeat)
- 01/27/14--17:00: Grime for the Uncoverted (repeat)
- 01/27/14--16:00: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/27/14--14:30: The Gravy
- 01/27/14--14:00: From N to Z
- 01/27/14--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 01/29/14--13:00: The Circled A
- 01/29/14--12:00: Clear Spot
- 01/29/14--11:30: Dig That Treasure
- 01/29/14--10:30: World City Live
- 01/29/14--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 01/29/14--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 01/29/14--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.] Cinema Nation returns with Phil and Michael discussing the latest news and events in cinema, plus a feature on British Cinema and Audiences.
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science. Special guests: Mimika and Barbarella's Bang Bang.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Jude Cowan Montague, Rob Edwards and guests discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories. Today: former chief executive of ITN Stewart Purvis and City University honorary research fellow Jeff Hulbert discuss their books, "When Reporters Cross the Line." John Read talks about his personal experiences in Northern Mexico. Howard Jacques improvises with Jude using phrases from Purvis and Hulbert's book.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. This week Nuwea Ben Modika (editor-in-chief of Cameroon's Radio & Television-East) is in the studio. He discusses the outcomes from last weeks Africa's Great Lakes region's International Conference on peace and stability.
[Repeated from Saturday 3.30pm.] Vinyl Librarians Sophie Austin and Elly Rendall present highlights from the newly opened Vinyl Library in Stoke Newington.
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony and cacophony with Joel Cahen. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 5pm.] 'A Step Away From The Darkness': Welsh leftfield and avant-garde culture explored from Cardiff by Gwenno and friends from Peski.
[Repeated from Thursday 12midnight.] Self-explanatory grime showcase... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information.
New electronic music, house and techno. Glowing Palms steps up for his/her/it's monthly slot on the Gravy. Synth funk, proto house and powerful boogie claps including big tunes from the likes of Kashif, Ruf Dug and the Willesden Dodgers. GP has also managed to persuade Swayward from the Wet Play and Endless Reach parties to spin a smoooth mixtape. Join in!
Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 12.30am.]
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! This week the poison industry, recalling stories from an old pub and a look at Wednesday's news. Also includes an interview with the man recently charged with assaulting UKIP leader Nigel Farage.
Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information.
[Repeated Sunday 5am.]
Cultura Brazil, an exploration of all manner of Brazilian culture with Ezequiel Cassol, a broadcaster with 26 years of experience in Brazil, USA and Europe. Featuring lots of MPB (Brazilian Popular Music) and including an interview with the Brazilian singer and composer Giorgio Papini about his CD "Pop, Rock and Soul". [Repeated Thursday 9am.]
William Hall explores recordings that have slipped away or simply been overlooked. For more information visit digthattreasure. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 4.30am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: live music from Tout. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 6am.]