Articles on this Page
- 01/21/14--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 01/21/14--03:30: _PassWord (repeat)
- 01/21/14--03:00: _Interesting Convers...
- 01/21/14--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 01/21/14--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/21/14--00:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 01/20/14--23:00: _The News Agents (re...
- 01/20/14--22:00: _Talking Africa (rep...
- 01/20/14--21:00: _The Vinyl Library (...
- 01/20/14--20:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 01/20/14--19:00: _Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/20/14--18:00: _Slum Dunk (repeat)
- 01/20/14--17:00: _Grime for the Uncov...
- 01/20/14--16:00: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 01/22/14--16:00: _Grime for the Uncon...
- 01/22/14--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 01/22/14--14:30: _Very Loose Women Re...
- 01/22/14--13:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 01/22/14--13:00: _The Circled A
- 01/22/14--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/21/14--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 01/21/14--03:30: PassWord (repeat)
- 01/21/14--03:00: Interesting Conversations
- 01/21/14--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 01/21/14--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/21/14--00:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/20/14--23:00: The News Agents (repeat)
- 01/20/14--22:00: Talking Africa (repeat)
- 01/20/14--21:00: The Vinyl Library (repeat)
- 01/20/14--20:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch (repeat)
- 01/20/14--19:00: Soundsoup (repeat)
- 01/20/14--18:00: Slum Dunk (repeat)
- 01/20/14--17:00: Grime for the Uncoverted (repeat)
- 01/20/14--16:00: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 01/22/14--16:00: Grime for the Unconverted
- 01/22/14--15:00: Soundsoup
- 01/22/14--14:30: Very Loose Women Revamped
- 01/22/14--13:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 01/22/14--13:00: The Circled A
- 01/22/14--12:00: Clear Spot
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee, Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3.30pm.] An exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute.
Topical literary discussion with Wendy Jones. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Sarah Fok of Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Tonight: Helen McDonald of Future Groove plays live and talks about learning the djembe in West Africa and working with the late Gil Scott-Heron. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm.] A repeat from 3 December 2013. Artist Doug Fishbone translates his Deluxe River Booze Cruise, a special guided tour of the Thames, as an audio-only journey for Resonance listeners. Thames locational field recordings: London Sound Survey, to whom many thanks.
[Repeated from Sunday 3pm.] Cousins Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt celebrate the capital's past, present and future in the show where everything is live. With regular guests Buffalo Bill, Alex The Greek and Mickey Science.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Jude Cowan Montague and guest artists, academics and news gatherers analyse, discuss and creatively respond to news making and international stories.
[Repeated from Thursday 1pm.] A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: Ugandan constitutional expert Sarah Bireete, and Kamal Kambal, chairman of the UK branch of the Sudan Peoples Liberation Movement - North discusses Uganda's interest in South Sudan.
[Repeated from Saturday 3.30pm.] Vinyl Librarians Sophie Austin and Elly Rendall present highlights from the newly opened Vinyl Library in Stoke Newington.
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony and cacophony with Joel Cahen. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 12 midnight.] Hosted by Bruno Verner and Eliete Mejorado from Brazilian electronic duo Tetine. For more information visit tetine.net.
[Repeated from Thursday 12midnight.] Self-explanatory grime showcase... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Tonight: See the Bunny Jump. Visit www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk for more information.
Self-explanatory grime showcase... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time. [Repeated Tuesday 1am.]
Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony and cacophony with Joel Cahen - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 3am.]
Emma Grinfeld, Katherine Johnston and friends discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. For more information, visit http://veryloosewomenrevamped.blogspot.co.uk/. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Saturday 7am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 5am.]
[Repeated Thursday 9am.]