Articles on this Page
- 11/18/12--15:00: _Framework
- 11/18/12--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 11/18/12--13:00: _The Organ
- 11/18/12--12:30: _Six Pillars To Persia
- 11/18/12--12:00: _Panel Borders
- 11/18/12--11:30: _"L'alternative"
- 11/18/12--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 11/18/12--10:00: _Polish Deli
- 11/18/12--09:00: _The Hour of Power
- 11/18/12--08:30: _Speakers Corner
- 11/18/12--08:00: _Group Therapy
- 11/18/12--07:00: _Art Saves Lives
- 11/18/12--06:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 11/18/12--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 11/18/12--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 11/18/12--03:00: _Bonanza & Son (repeat)
- 11/18/12--02:30: _The Bike Show (repeat)
- 11/18/12--01:00: _Wolf Fifth (repeat)
- 11/18/12--00:30: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 11/18/12--00:00: _The Sound Riviera
- 11/18/12--15:00: Framework
- 11/18/12--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 11/18/12--13:00: The Organ
- 11/18/12--12:30: Six Pillars To Persia
- 11/18/12--12:00: Panel Borders
- 11/18/12--11:30: "L'alternative"
- 11/18/12--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 11/18/12--10:00: Polish Deli
- 11/18/12--09:00: The Hour of Power
- 11/18/12--08:30: Speakers Corner
- 11/18/12--08:00: Group Therapy
- 11/18/12--07:00: Art Saves Lives
- 11/18/12--06:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 11/18/12--05:00: Latin Waves
- 11/18/12--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 11/18/12--03:00: Bonanza & Son (repeat)
- 11/18/12--02:30: The Bike Show (repeat)
- 11/18/12--01:00: Wolf Fifth (repeat)
- 11/18/12--00:30: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 11/18/12--00:00: The Sound Riviera
"This edition of framework:afield has been produced in the Scottish Borders by James Wyness. For more information see his website at http://www.wyness.org."
Ray Kirby presents another hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com
Rock in the most experimental form - Sean & Marina host.
The work of Gail Simone
In a Q and A recorded at last Autumn's MCM Expo, Alex Fitch talks to comic book writer Gail Simone about her career so far, from breaking into the industry via her influential blog 'Women in Refrigerators' and early strips for Bongo Comics to her recent runs on Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman. Gail discusses the changes to Batgirl in the DC New 52 range of comics, her acclaimed superhero retirement story Welcome to Tranquillity and her co-authorship of Firestorm with writer Ethan van Sciver.
8pm, Sunday 18th November 2012, Resonance 104.4 FM / streamed at www.resonancefm.com / podcast at http://panelborders.wordpress.com/category/panel-borders
French freak beat and concréte poetics with Eleonire Desnos. Tonight's show is all about Serge Gainsbourg, from his early jazz flavoured success, through 60's pop, film soundtracks, rock and reggae to electronica.
"L'alternative: a journey through continental oddities and delights "a la carte". Looking at the work of composers, artists, and madmen from France and Europe.
Irish music and culture with Johnny Jameson.
Polish Deli is a weekly bilingual program dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art. The aim of the show is to present Polish culture to both Polish and international audience. Presenter Kacper Ziemianin talks to Poles living in UK, Poland and anywhere else in the world and tries to get a picture of Polish contemporary arts and to challenge stereotypes about Polish people. For more info and contact visit: http://www.ziemianin.net/
Writer, academic, activist Nina Power discusses politics and history. This week's show covers the topic of violence - who gets to define it, its asymmetrical qualities and philosophical dimensions. With guest Ana Lucia Adame.
Political discourse, debate and pure rhetoric recorded weekly at London's legendary Speakers Corner in Hyde Park.
This week's confessor is taking extreme delight at the mis fortune of her best friend. And this is making her feel terrible! Conflicted! Jen Kerrison is joined by regular guest Psychologist, Dr Jarrod Cabourne, literary historian Jane Elliot and BBC3's Cherry Healy.
Group Therapy is a conversational panel discussion show, which explores real life 'confessions' from expert points of view. Our academics, comedians and psychologists provide fascinating insights into the human condition. It is simply a great conversation about the complexities of being human with a great mix of high brow and the hilarious. It’s often quite controversial as well. www.grouptherapyradio.com @grouptherapyfm Reviews: “It’s a likeable format for a programme: a bit more fun than Radio 4 might make it, but still insightful.” Elisabeth Mahoney, Guardian Radio Critic, Guardian. Nov 8, 2012 “Group Therapy is one of the gems of community radio – a fresh, different take on everday life dilemmas. I learn something new every time I listen, and Jen Kerrison is a real star of the future.” Ian Parkinson, Exec Producer Folded Wing Productions, former Head of Specialist Programmes Radio 1.
Poetry, comedy, drama, music, art, politics with Dean Stalham and various artists.
Fun and frolics and issues that affect OAPs (and everyone). Presented by Tim Hamilton, with Harry Haward.
With Javier Chandia. "Latin American creativity has influenced music for more than a century since jazz and blues were invented, and European composers had introduced the Latin rhythm in their works. Today many composers and performers from this continent are actively contributing to the expansion of sound art and music in all directions. Latin Waves is where you can listen to the unlimited sound spectrum of Latin American new music from its roots. Please note this programme is broadcast in Spanish and English. "
This week, live session from Mud Morganfield, Muddy Waters son (originally broadcast June 2012).
Alternative blues show hosted by Nikki Brooks whose eclectic mix of guests perform a short live set and then take a trip down memory lane, listening to songs from their childhood, and chatting about how they inspired and influenced them. To keep up to date with Nikki's show go to: www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com
Bonanza & Son - ‘Tracing the roots and subsequent influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past present and future’
The transcendental art of cycling with Jack Thurston.
Classical, avant-garde and modernist composition, presented by Luuk de Weert.
Repeated from Friday evening. Current thought and affairs with Neil Denny.
Repeated from Saturday night.