Articles on this Page
- 12/11/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 12/11/13--11:30: _Dig That Treasure
- 12/11/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 12/11/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 12/11/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 12/11/13--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 12/11/13--07:30: _PassWord
- 12/11/13--07:00: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 12/11/13--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 12/11/13--05:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 12/11/13--04:00: _Far Side Radio
- 12/11/13--01:00: _From The Archives
- 12/11/13--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 12/10/13--23:00: _One Life Left (repeat)
- 12/10/13--22:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 12/10/13--21:30: _Speakers' Corner (r...
- 12/10/13--19:30: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 12/10/13--18:30: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 12/10/13--17:00: _The Sound Projector...
- 12/10/13--16:00: _Is Black Music
- 12/11/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 12/11/13--11:30: Dig That Treasure
- 12/11/13--10:30: World City Live
- 12/11/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 12/11/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 12/11/13--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 12/11/13--07:30: PassWord
- 12/11/13--07:00: L'alternative (repeat)
- 12/11/13--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 12/11/13--05:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 12/11/13--04:00: Far Side Radio
- 12/11/13--01:00: From The Archives
- 12/11/13--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 12/10/13--23:00: One Life Left (repeat)
- 12/10/13--22:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show (repeat)
- 12/10/13--21:30: Speakers' Corner (repeat)
- 12/10/13--19:30: The OST Show (repeat)
- 12/10/13--18:30: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 12/10/13--17:00: The Sound Projector Radio Show (repeat)
- 12/10/13--16:00: Is Black Music
"Redefining the limits": Diana Mavroleon is in conversation with musician and composer Simon Thacker, showcasing his monumental debut album "Rakshasa," featuring the new line up of the Svara-Kanti Ensemble. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
Dig That Treasure attempts at giving coverage to records that have slipped away, or simply been overlooked. Tonight: Sean O'Hagan (The High Llamas) plays live. For more information visit digthattreasure. [Repeated Sunday 8am.]
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
A weekly exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Sunday 3.30pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 4pm.] Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte".
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson. [Repeated Sunday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
Two shows recovered from our archives by James Knight. First, 90 minutes in the company of sijis Records from 04.02.12. Then Radio 101 by Zoe Irvine from 04.10.04.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.] Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed up by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron.
[Repeated from Monday midnight.] Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Tonight's guest is Matthew Brownstein CEO of the Starchild Project, a scientific organization exploring the possibility of extraterrestrial contact. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 6pm.] Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner, the world's oldest location for free speech.
[Repeated from Saturday 4.30pm.] The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. Presented by Jonny Trunk, one of the UK's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight: some new releases. Tonight promoter Gavin Maycroft (of Mother) provides a bespoke mix of Swedish and Finnish acts. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5.30pm.] An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. The 22nd print issue of The Sound Projector Music Magazine was published last month. To note the occasion, tonight's show features a small selection of music reviewed in the new issue, including Denman Maroney, Joe Frawley, Susan Matthews, Pretty Lightning, Chicago Underground Duo, Nick Pynn, Bill Orcutt, Maja S.K. Ratkje & Poing, Extra Sexes, Petals, Lorenzo Senni, and the Go-Go Beuys Band. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information.
The world's first Alternative Black Music Show, with Art Terry. [Repeated Friday 4.30am.]