Articles on this Page
- 12/05/13--01:00: _Clear Spot
- 12/05/13--00:00: _Soundhub
- 12/04/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 12/04/13--22:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 12/04/13--20:30: _Long Wave (repeat)
- 12/04/13--19:00: _Artrocker
- 12/04/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 12/04/13--16:00: _Grime For The Uncon...
- 12/04/13--15:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 12/04/13--14:30: _Slum Dunk
- 12/04/13--14:00: _The Circled A
- 12/04/13--13:00: _Luscombe's Choice
- 12/04/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 12/04/13--11:30: _Dig That Treasure
- 12/04/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 12/04/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 12/04/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 12/04/13--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 12/04/13--07:30: _PassWord
- 12/04/13--07:00: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 12/05/13--01:00: Clear Spot
- 12/05/13--00:00: Soundhub
- 12/04/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 12/04/13--22:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 12/04/13--20:30: Long Wave (repeat)
- 12/04/13--19:00: Artrocker
- 12/04/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 12/04/13--16:00: Grime For The Unconverted
- 12/04/13--15:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 12/04/13--14:30: Slum Dunk
- 12/04/13--14:00: The Circled A
- 12/04/13--13:00: Luscombe's Choice
- 12/04/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 12/04/13--11:30: Dig That Treasure
- 12/04/13--10:30: World City Live
- 12/04/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 12/04/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 12/04/13--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 12/04/13--07:30: PassWord
- 12/04/13--07:00: L'alternative (repeat)
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. Club Integral preview their forthcoming concerts in London.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm]. Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. Today's show is hosted by Elo Masing, who talks to composers Camilo Mendez and Neil Luck about musics that inspire and interest them - and playing as much of those musics as possible.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Official figures greatly underestimate global heating. Robert Way explains a groundbreaking new paper. The EPA likewise low-balled methane emissions in the U.S. by half. What does that mean for fracking in the UK? asks Harvard's Scot Miller. And UK photojournalist Robert Leslie on "Stormbelt" - the decline of the southern states.
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] With Mike Harding of Touch. tonight: Mike interviews Carl Michael von Hausswolff & Esposito about EVP [electronic voice phenomena] in Brighton
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ for more information. To listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit flomotionradio.com for more information.
Self-explanatory... aka DJ BPM's Girlie Grime Time. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
Hosted by Bruno Verner and Eliete Mejorado from Brazilian electronic duo Tetine. For more information visit tetine.net. [Repeated Saturday midnight.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Tonight: part 2 of an interview with author Rob Evans. Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Saturday 2am.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Friday 2am.]
Club Integral preview their forthcoming concerts in London. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Tonight: Eloise reviews Cultural Co-operation's World City: Artist Network Showcase event, 12 November 2013. Featuring performances and interviews from Deanna Rodger, Family Atlantica Duo, Gavin Davenport, Dear Winesburg, Silk String Quartet, Merit Ariane, Diego Laverde Rojas, Simo Lagnawi, and Kasai Masai. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
A weekly exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. Today: a rare interview with Jimmy Wales, inventor of wikipedia. Plus Jane Whyatt with the latest cyber security news. [Repeated Sunday 3.30pm.]
[Repeated from Sunday 4pm.] Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte".