Articles on this Page
- 11/13/12--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 11/13/12--00:00: _framework (repeat)
- 11/12/12--23:00: _Enemies of Good Art...
- 11/12/12--22:30: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 11/12/12--22:00: _Speakers Corner (re...
- 11/12/12--21:00: _OIDARADIO Conversat...
- 11/12/12--20:00: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 11/12/12--18:30: _The Exotic Pylon (r...
- 11/12/12--17:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 11/14/12--17:00: _World City Live (re...
- 11/14/12--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 11/14/12--14:00: _Oto Broadcast
- 11/14/12--13:00: _Atomic Bark!
- 11/14/12--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 11/14/12--11:30: _Music For Film
- 11/14/12--10:30: _World City Live
- 11/14/12--09:30: _Yinka and the iD
- 11/14/12--08:30: _Bonanza & Son
- 11/14/12--08:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 11/14/12--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 11/13/12--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 11/13/12--00:00: framework (repeat)
- 11/12/12--23:00: Enemies of Good Art (repeat)
- 11/12/12--22:30: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 11/12/12--22:00: Speakers Corner (repeat)
- 11/12/12--21:00: OIDARADIO Conversations (repeat)
- 11/12/12--20:00: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 11/12/12--18:30: The Exotic Pylon (repeat)
- 11/12/12--17:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 11/14/12--17:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 11/14/12--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 11/14/12--14:00: Oto Broadcast
- 11/14/12--13:00: Atomic Bark!
- 11/14/12--12:00: Clear Spot
- 11/14/12--11:30: Music For Film
- 11/14/12--10:30: World City Live
- 11/14/12--09:30: Yinka and the iD
- 11/14/12--08:30: Bonanza & Son
- 11/14/12--08:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 11/14/12--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine presents...
Repeated from last night.
Repeated from last Sunday. Exemplary field recordings from around the world with Patrick McGinley.
Repeated from last Thursday. Contemporary feminist discussion.
Repeated from last Wednesday. Freeform audio exotica with Mama Dolores.
Free speech from the London landmark. Repeated from last Sunday.
Brasilian sound art, repeated from last Friday afternoon.
Repeated from last Friday. Radio art extravaganza with Johnny Brown.
Repeated from last Friday. New (wild) music with Johnny Mugwump.
Repeated from Monday evening. New leftfield rock releases with Paul Artrocker.
Repeated from Wednesday evening. World music with Cultural Co-Operation.
60’s, 70’s & 80’s old skool reggae with a touch of the new.
Claire Urbahn presents previews, news and reviews from Dalston's Cafe Oto, voted this year's hippest venue in the UK by Italian Vogie magazine.
Tonight's clear spot features discussion about the voice from artistic and scientific perspectives. James Wilkes introduces guests Joe Banks, talking about audio illusions and Electronic Voice Phenomena, Professor Sophie Scott from UCL's Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, who gives an introduction to the physiology of speech and the place of laughter in communication, and scientists Pradheep Shanmugalingam (UCL) and Carolyn McGettigan (Royal Holloway) who discuss their research into sine-wave speech and vocal identity. The show also features poetry from Emma Bennett and Holly Pester, examples of Konstantins Raudive's EVP recordings, and a beluga whale attempting to say hello. This show is broadcast in advance of a symposium being held at the Science Museum's Dana Centre on Friday 16th November - see www.thevoxlab.org/symposium for further information.
The Clear Spot is our "open access" programme. If you'd like to make a programme send an e-mail -(subject line - Clear Spot) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Formative experiences of cinema provide a catalyst for digressive and intimate chat.
Hosted by Tim Concannon.
On Tuesday 13th November Cultural Co-operation hosted an event which showcased some of the best acts on the world music scene here in London and was a lovely occasion for artists and music industry professionals to come together and get to know a little bit more about what the other does. Leanne and Eloise report live from the event, talking to all sorts: from musicians to managers, poets to presenters, journalists to jugglers... to get as objective an insight as possible into this diverse and famously fickle industry.
Wednesday 28th November 2012:
The Ely Plains live in session
A welcome return to the Ely boys on the run up to their live appearance at Countrier Than Thou on Thursday 29th November…
Inspired by the music and imagery of the dustbowl and depression era North America the Ely Plains are a perfect back drop for these recession-ridden times.
+ featurettes 'Country Birthdays’ and ‘Celluloid-Country’ where we discuss Americana in movie soundtracks + Competitions, album and gig ticket giveaways. + The best of the latest Country & Americana releases.
‘Tracing the roots and subsequent influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past present and future’ Encore! Live Sessions at le Baron Chinatown Competitions, album and gig ticket giveaways.
Very little to do with cookery, much concerned with Latin American music.
Produced and presented by Mama Dolores.
The peerless Henry Scott Irvine interviews musicians and artists.
His guests range from the established, like Nigel Planer, Glen Matlock and Francis Rossi to upcoming artists such as Rebekah Delgado and The Supernovas.
Podcasts of Henry's shows can be found at http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs