Articles on this Page
- 11/11/12--17:00: _The Sound Projector
- 11/11/12--16:00: _Wavelength (repeat)
- 11/13/12--17:00: _A Colder Consciousn...
- 11/13/12--16:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 11/13/12--15:00: _Abject Bloc
- 11/13/12--13:30: _Wolf Fifth
- 11/13/12--13:00: _The Circled A
- 11/13/12--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 11/13/12--11:00: _Studio Visit
- 11/13/12--10:30: _Out In South London
- 11/13/12--09:30: _A Colder Consciousness
- 11/13/12--09:00: _Accounts
- 11/13/12--08:30: _Sanskriti
- 11/13/12--08:00: _A.I.L - artists in ...
- 11/13/12--07:00: _Isotopica
- 11/13/12--06:00: _Novara
- 11/13/12--05:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 11/13/12--04:00: _Radio Eco Shock
- 11/13/12--03:00: _Henry Scott Irvine ...
- 11/13/12--02:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 11/11/12--17:00: The Sound Projector
- 11/11/12--16:00: Wavelength (repeat)
- 11/13/12--17:00: A Colder Consciousness (repeat)
- 11/13/12--16:00: Novara (repeat)
- 11/13/12--15:00: Abject Bloc
- 11/13/12--13:30: Wolf Fifth
- 11/13/12--13:00: The Circled A
- 11/13/12--12:00: Clear Spot
- 11/13/12--11:00: Studio Visit
- 11/13/12--10:30: Out In South London
- 11/13/12--09:30: A Colder Consciousness
- 11/13/12--09:00: Accounts
- 11/13/12--08:30: Sanskriti
- 11/13/12--08:00: A.I.L - artists in laboratories
- 11/13/12--07:00: Isotopica
- 11/13/12--06:00: Novara
- 11/13/12--05:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 11/13/12--04:00: Radio Eco Shock
- 11/13/12--03:00: Henry Scott Irvine Presents (repeat)
- 11/13/12--02:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
Repeated from Friday evening. New rock and more with Ed PInsent.
With William English. Repeated from Friday at 2:30pm.
Repeated from Tuesday evening.
Repeated from Tuesday afternoon.
Please visit our website:
Classical, avant-garde and modernist composition, presented by Luuk de Weert. Tonight - System Music and New And Rediscovered Musical Instruments from the very special Obscure series of the seventies.
- The Centriphone
- Elastic Aerophone
- The Chairs Story
- The Divination of the Bowhead Whale
- Do the Bathosphere
- Autumn Countdown Machine
- Son Of Gothic Chord
- Jew's Harp Machine
- Drinking And Hooting Machine
- McCrimmon Will Never Return
Weekly discussion of anarchism.
The Clear Spot is our "open access" programme. If you'd like to make a programme send an e-mail -(subject line - Clear Spot) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Writer Morgan Quaintance visits artists in their studios and peels back the layers of praxis...
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby.
‘Wilby has a fine voice and manner for radio… a bright, strong show’ – Elisabeth Mahoney, The GuardianSebastian Michael tells us about his debut film ‘The Hour of Living’, which he wrote, directed and produced. The film has already been shown in Basel, New York and Italy. Wendy Baverstock is back with her thoughts on Dawn French’s new book ‘Oh, Dear Silvia’ and its lesbian character…
A Colder Consciousness
Handpicked European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s. Curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo.
In this half hour programme commissioned by Artquest (www.artquest.org.uk), Joanna Callaghan talks to artists, curators and arts workers about how the current economic landscape is impacting artists and arts organisations and the possibilities for the future.
Today focues on Gilane Tawadros, Chief Executive of DACS (www.dacs.org.uk) – a not-for-profit rights management organisation, established by artists for artists. Gilane has spent her career in the visual arts, formerly as founding Director of the Institute of International Arts (inIVA) and joint Chief Executive of Rivington Place.
Topical English/Hindu 1/2 hour
Every week, on Artists in Laboratories, Régine Debatty discusses with an artist, a hacker, a designer or a scientist about about creative ways to explore science and technology.
In this episode, we are talking to artist John O'Shea and to Professor John Hunt from Liverpool University about Pigs Bladder Football, a work that looks back at the time when football balls were made from pigs bladder. For the project, however, the artist collaborated with a group of scientists to replicate the techniques used to create artificial human organs and engineer balls using animal cells harvested from abattoir waste.
More information: http://www.pigsbladderfootball.com/ - http://www.fromconcentrate.net/ - http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~huntja/index.html
Sonic detours with Simon Tyszko.
Paul Buck, Writer and Artist joins Isotopica to discuss his new book on era defining film 'Performance'. Tyszko and Buck detour through marijuana and incense clouded London 60's countercultural themes from Louise Borges, international glamour, to the Kray Twins, gently mixed to a distant soundtrack from Jack Nitzsche and skip james et al.
A weekly show discussing political theory, practice and aesthetics.
An hour of contemporary folk music.
"The torch-bearing folk club for the new generation" The Times
"An Innovative Folk Club" Vogue UK
"Quite A Famous Folk Club" BBC6
"The Nest spares no expense" Time Out
For more information contact Sam@thenestcollective.co.uk
Scientists and officials are not telling the public the awful truth: we are hurtling toward catastrophic climate change. A review, summary and critique of an earth-breaking speech by Dr. Kevin Anderson, Deputy Director of the Tyndall Centre in Britain. Speaking to the Cabot Institute in Bristol November 6th, Anderson told the sold-out crowd our future is not possible. Radio Ecoshock 121113 1 hour.
Repeated from last Saturday afternoon. Classic Congolese dance music with Vincent Luttman.