Articles on this Page
- 11/09/12--19:30: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 11/09/12--18:30: _Sound Soup (repeat)
- 11/09/12--18:00: _AIL - artists in la...
- 11/09/12--16:30: _The Gravy
- 11/09/12--15:30: _Flomotion
- 11/09/12--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 11/11/12--15:00: _Framework
- 11/11/12--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 11/11/12--13:00: _The Organ
- 11/11/12--12:30: _Six Pillars To Persia
- 11/11/12--12:00: _Panel Borders
- 11/11/12--11:30: _"L'alternative"
- 11/11/12--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 11/11/12--10:00: _Polish Deli
- 11/11/12--09:00: _The Hour of Power
- 11/11/12--08:30: _Speakers Corner
- 11/11/12--08:00: _Group Therapy
- 11/11/12--07:00: _Art Saves Lives
- 11/11/12--06:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 11/11/12--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 11/09/12--19:30: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 11/09/12--18:30: Sound Soup (repeat)
- 11/09/12--18:00: AIL - artists in laboratories (repeat)
- 11/09/12--16:30: The Gravy
- 11/09/12--15:30: Flomotion
- 11/09/12--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 11/11/12--15:00: Framework
- 11/11/12--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 11/11/12--13:00: The Organ
- 11/11/12--12:30: Six Pillars To Persia
- 11/11/12--12:00: Panel Borders
- 11/11/12--11:30: "L'alternative"
- 11/11/12--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 11/11/12--10:00: Polish Deli
- 11/11/12--09:00: The Hour of Power
- 11/11/12--08:30: Speakers Corner
- 11/11/12--08:00: Group Therapy
- 11/11/12--07:00: Art Saves Lives
- 11/11/12--06:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 11/11/12--05:00: Latin Waves
Repeated from Wednesday night. Dub reggae sessions.
Repeated from Monday night. Mash up with Joel Cahen.
Repeated from Thursday night.
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex, hosted by The Band Of Holy Joy. Tonight- "Mood Music for Ghost Cities." The Band spend an hour in the bars of Thessaloniki where a chaos of cultures are colliding. More details at www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk
This edition of framework:ephemera features selections by our guest Scott Sherk, namely works by Robert Carlberg, Harry Bertoia, Andrew Deutsch, Christina Kubisch, and the revenant project.
Ray Kirby presents another hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com
Rock in the most experimental form - Sean & Marina host.
Writing serialised comics
Continuing Panel Borders' month of shows looking at the writing of superhero comics, Alex Fitch talks to writers Gail Simone, Andy Diggle, Robin Firth and Al Ewing about their work on British and American titles, in a panel discussion recorded at last year's Thought Bubble festival. Gail and Andy discuss their work for DC Comics and contributing to anthology titles, while Robin talks about adapting Stephen King's The Dark Tower for Marvel Comics and Al discusses moving from 2000AD to his first work on American strips.
Thought Bubble 2012 runs from 11th - 18th November, culminating with a two day comics convention on 17th and 18th November at Royal Armouries, Leeds
8pm, Sunday 11th November 2012, Resonance 104.4 FM / www.resonancefm.com / podcast at www.panelborders.wordpress.com
French freak beat and concréte poetics with Eleonire Desnos.
"L'alternative: a journey through continental oddities and delights "a la carte". Looking at the work of composers, artists, and madmen from France and Europe.
`this evening, we'll explore the French 60's psychedelic scene, known as the "yé-yé" years. From the most famous tunes with Gainsbourg or Brigitte Bardot to the more obscure music in the genre.
Irish music and culture with Johnny Jameson.
Polish Deli is a weekly bilingual program dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art. The aim of the show is to present Polish culture to both Polish and international audience. Presenter Kacper Ziemianin talks to Poles living in UK, Poland and anywhere else in the world and tries to get a picture of Polish contemporary arts and to challenge stereotypes about Polish people. For more info and contact visit: http://www.ziemianin.net/
Writer, academic, activist Nina Power discusses politics and history.
This week's show will look at the question of work from a feminist perspective - and examine some of the claims around the Wages for Housework campaign with tracks and samples relating to the topic. Petra Davis, writer and activist, will be this week's guest and we'll be discussing some of the problems the left has with dealing with the idea of intersectionality and lived experience.
Political discourse, debate and pure rhetoric recorded weekly at London's legendary Speakers Corner in Hyde Park.
Group Therapy is a conversational panel discussion show, which explores real life 'confessions' from expert points of view. Our academics, comedians and psychologists provide fascinating insights into the human condition. It is simply a great conversation about the complexities of being human with a great mix of high brow and the hilarious. It’s often quite controversial as well.
Our confessor this week is a man who resents being a dad. Jen Kerrison is joined by regular guest Psychologist, Dr Jarrod Cabourne, Anthropologist, Dr Rebecca Empson, and dad, coach, and creative consultant, Ian Parkinson.
Poetry, comedy, drama, music, art, politics with Dean Stalham and various artists.
Fun and frolics and issues that affect OAPs (and everyone). Presented by Tim Hamilton, with Harry Haward.
With Javier Chandia. "Latin American creativity has influenced music for more than a century since jazz and blues were invented, and European composers had introduced the Latin rhythm in their works. Today many composers and performers from this continent are actively contributing to the expansion of sound art and music in all directions. Latin Waves is where you can listen to the unlimited sound spectrum of Latin American new music from its roots. Please note this programme is broadcast in Spanish and English. "