Articles on this Page
- 07/29/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 07/29/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 07/29/13--17:30: _Oh ee oh la la (rep...
- 07/29/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/29/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 07/29/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 07/29/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/29/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 07/29/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 07/29/13--11:00: _One Life Left
- 07/29/13--10:30: _The Bike Show
- 07/29/13--09:00: _Artrocker
- 07/29/13--08:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 07/29/13--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 07/29/13--05:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 07/29/13--04:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 07/29/13--03:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 07/29/13--02:00: _Farside Radio (repeat)
- 07/29/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/29/13--00:30: _Panel Borders
- 07/29/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 07/29/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 07/29/13--17:30: Oh ee oh la la (repeat)
- 07/29/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/29/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 07/29/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 07/29/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/29/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 07/29/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 07/29/13--11:00: One Life Left
- 07/29/13--10:30: The Bike Show
- 07/29/13--09:00: Artrocker
- 07/29/13--08:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 07/29/13--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 07/29/13--05:00: Calling All Pensioners
- 07/29/13--04:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
- 07/29/13--03:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 07/29/13--02:00: Farside Radio (repeat)
- 07/29/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/29/13--00:30: Panel Borders
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Novelty Records explored by Carlos Slazenger.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
An hour with Steve Hillage (Gong/System 7/Mirror System), introduced by Stuart Macdonald, segues into tonight's Naked Short Club at 9pm. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Video games reviewed, analysed and enjoyed up by Ste Curran, Anne Scantlebury and Simon Byron. A short series of three pre-recorded special shows before our summer break and a September return. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
Presented by Jack Thurston and devoted to the art, science, politics and transcendental pleasure of cycling, in London and beyond. [Repeated Sunday 5pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday at 4.30pm.] The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. The presenter is Jonny Trunk, one of the UK's foremost collectors and experts in this field. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated on Sunday at 2pm].
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.
[Repeated from Saturday 7pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 12 noon.] Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 8pm]. Bulgarian Summer - a one hour collage of field recordings and original electronic music recorded by Georgi Marinov. Featuring recordings made over four consecutive summer breaks in various towns and villages in Bulgaria.
Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. This week cartoonist Morgan Boecher discusses his webcomic "What's normal anyway" about being a transgender male. Visit http://panelborders.wordpress.com/about/ for more information. [Repeated Thursday 3pm.]