Articles on this Page
- 07/09/13--03:00: _World City Live (re...
- 07/09/13--02:00: _The Opera Hour (rep...
- 07/09/13--01:00: _Clear Spot: Art Mon...
- 07/09/13--00:30: _Technical Difficult...
- 07/09/13--00:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 07/08/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 07/08/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 07/08/13--22:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 07/08/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 07/08/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 07/08/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 07/08/13--17:30: _Oh ee oh la la (rep...
- 07/08/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/08/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 07/08/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 07/08/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/08/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 07/08/13--12:00: _Clear Spot: Art Mon...
- 07/08/13--11:00: _The Thread
- 07/08/13--10:30: _The Bike Show
- 07/09/13--03:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 07/09/13--02:00: The Opera Hour (repeat)
- 07/09/13--01:00: Clear Spot: Art Monthly Talk Show (repeat)
- 07/09/13--00:30: Technical Difficulties (repeat)
- 07/09/13--00:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up (repeat)
- 07/08/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 07/08/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 07/08/13--22:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 07/08/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 07/08/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 07/08/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 07/08/13--17:30: Oh ee oh la la (repeat)
- 07/08/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/08/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 07/08/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 07/08/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/08/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 07/08/13--12:00: Clear Spot: Art Monthly Talk Show
- 07/08/13--11:00: The Thread
- 07/08/13--10:30: The Bike Show
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4.30pm.] Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm]. Matt Hale of Art Monthly magazine discusses Chris Townsend's feature article, "The Art of Pop Video" from the July/August 2013 issue of Art Monthly.
[Repeated from Friday 3.30pm.] Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5pm.] Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters. Today: Electric Sheep editor Virginie Sélavy talks to Ben Wheatley about his new film, A Field in England, a demented bucolic psychedelic trip about a group of deserters and an evil alchemist set during the English Civil War.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Today: Simon Singh tells us about his new plan to hold newspaper health coverage to account. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.00pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: Ilona Gaynor, an artist and designer who has spent the past two years working on a research project, "Under Black Carpets," that blends police reconstructions, cinematic culture and 'Forensic Aesthetics'. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Novelty Records explored by Carlos Slazenger.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
Matt Hale of Art Monthly magazine discusses Chris Townsend's feature article, "The Art of Pop Video" from the July/August 2013 issue of Art Monthly. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Discussion show with The London Consortium - Series 7, devoted to Sin, explores the infinitesimal shards of the moral compass smashed in the Enlightenment. Today: Envy. For more information visit The Thread website. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
With Jack Thurston. Today: riding a bike up a hill is a peculiarly masochistic pleasure and Jack heads down to Yorks Hill on the North Downs to witness the longest-running bike race in the world, just a few hundred yards up a hill that at its steepest places, is a thigh-busting 25% gradient. [Repeated Sunday 5pm.]