Articles on this Page
- 06/30/13--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 07/02/13--04:00: _The Virtual Concert...
- 07/02/13--03:00: _World City Live (re...
- 07/02/13--02:00: _The Opera Hour (rep...
- 07/02/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/02/13--00:30: _Technical Difficult...
- 07/02/13--00:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 07/01/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 07/01/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 07/01/13--22:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 07/01/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 07/01/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 07/01/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 07/01/13--17:30: _Oh ee oh la la (rep...
- 07/01/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/01/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 07/01/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 07/01/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/01/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 07/01/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 06/30/13--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 07/02/13--04:00: The Virtual Concert Hall
- 07/02/13--03:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 07/02/13--02:00: The Opera Hour (repeat)
- 07/02/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 07/02/13--00:30: Technical Difficulties (repeat)
- 07/02/13--00:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up (repeat)
- 07/01/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 07/01/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 07/01/13--22:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 07/01/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 07/01/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 07/01/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 07/01/13--17:30: Oh ee oh la la (repeat)
- 07/01/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 07/01/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 07/01/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 07/01/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 07/01/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 07/01/13--12:00: Clear Spot
Alternative blues presented by Nikki Brooks - stretching from the traditional to the current alternative scene, branching out to punk and garage rock. Today is a repeat from July 2012 with Florence Joelle. Visit www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
Produced by Paul Rudy at the Intermedia/Music Production and Computer Technology Center and the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Conservatory of Music in partnership with Sonic Arts Network. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4.30pm.] Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy. Today: A Behind the Scenes Exclusive at Glyndebourne. This week Richard travels to Glyndebourne amidst The South Downs to talk to the people who put the operas together.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm]. Tonight: Clear Spot joins The Media Circus and takes a satirical look at the week's television and pop culture news. Presented by Chuck Thomas
[Repeated from Friday 3.30pm.] Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5pm.] Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed. Today: Mark Pilkington talks to Electric Sheep editor Virginie Sélavy about his documentary, Mirage Men, co-directed with John Lundberg, Roland Denning and Kypros Kyprianou.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. A bit of an arts special this week - music, theatre, literature... and electric cars! With author Christopher Priest, musician Charlie McGee and actor Ian Ruskin. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.00pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today's guest is Atau Tanaka, a composer and performer whose practice bridges the fields of media art, experimental music, and research. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Novelty Records explored by Carlos Slazenger.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
Tonight: Clear Spot joins The Media Circus and takes a satirical look at the week's television and pop culture news. Presented by Chuck Thomas. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].