Articles on this Page
- 06/18/13--09:30: _A Colder Consciousness
- 06/18/13--08:30: _Today is Boring
- 06/18/13--08:00: _Sanskriti
- 06/18/13--07:00: _Isotopica
- 06/18/13--06:00: _Novara
- 06/18/13--05:00: _Radio Ecoshock
- 06/18/13--04:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 06/18/13--03:00: _World City Live (re...
- 06/18/13--02:00: _The Opera Hour (rep...
- 06/18/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 06/18/13--00:30: _Technical Difficult...
- 06/18/13--00:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 06/17/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 06/17/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 06/17/13--22:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 06/17/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 06/17/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 06/17/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 06/17/13--17:30: _Guitar Man (repeat)
- 06/17/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 06/18/13--09:30: A Colder Consciousness
- 06/18/13--08:30: Today is Boring
- 06/18/13--08:00: Sanskriti
- 06/18/13--07:00: Isotopica
- 06/18/13--06:00: Novara
- 06/18/13--05:00: Radio Ecoshock
- 06/18/13--04:00: The Nest Collective Hour
- 06/18/13--03:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 06/18/13--02:00: The Opera Hour (repeat)
- 06/18/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 06/18/13--00:30: Technical Difficulties (repeat)
- 06/18/13--00:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up (repeat)
- 06/17/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 06/17/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 06/17/13--22:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 06/17/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 06/17/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 06/17/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 06/17/13--17:30: Guitar Man (repeat)
- 06/17/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 6am.]
Film discussion show for high brows, low brows and no brows - hosted by Adam and Tree Carr and Hamish McAlpine - which combines a working knowledge of the film industry with a truly subversive view of pop culture. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Topical English/Hindi magazine show presented by journalist Rakesh K. Mathur. [Repeated Sunday 8.30am.]
Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 6am.]
Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page. [Repeated Saturday 7am.]
Global environmental news with Alex Smith. From the Mother Earth News Fair: life on the "Farmstead" - Lisa Kivirist turns small scale food into a living in Wisconsin; plus going solar with author and speaker Dan Chiras and solar electrician Brad Burkhartzmeyer. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Thursday 7am.]
An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee (Mercury Music Prize nominee 2012 and host of London's award-winning Nest Collective folk club), Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Friday 10am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4.30pm.] Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy.
[Repeated from Monday 8pm]. Climate Radio: our monthly environmental politics digest with Phil England, broadcast on the third Monday of every month. Today - a repeat of last week's Climate Radio special on "fracking" and George Osborne's Dash for Gas. You've seen Gasland, now the fracking frackers have set their sights on the UK... Supported by Artists Project Earth. Archived at http://climateradio.org/ along with more information.
[Repeated from Friday 3.30pm.] Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Sunday is Father's Day so this week Tim, who cannot father with his partner, explains the disability of infertility, feelings of loss when children hadn't been born and the coping strategies. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5pm.] Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters. Today: John Riley talks about Russian director Alexei Balabanov, who recently died, aged 54 to Florian Weinhold, whose new book on Balabanov, "Path of Blood," will appear shortly.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. This week: pro-vaccine hero Dr Paul Offit talks about his new book; protests at Bilderberg; the Mid-Staffordshire Hospital investigation; and the science behind cosmetics. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.00pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music - from Paul White, Lone, LV & Tigran Hamasyan, Quasimodo, Addison Groove, Alphabets Heaven, Alex Patchwork, and Om Unit. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Will Hodgkinson attempts to improve his guitar playing. Episode 4.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Tonight: Lost Score (live) - ahead of his debut performance at the St Johns Sessions in Hackney. He performs using a reel to reel tape machine as well as loops from Abelton... a very ambient man. And Will keeps us in check with tracks from Derrick May, Cosmin TRG and Skudge. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.