Articles on this Page
- 06/04/13--00:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 06/03/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 06/03/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 06/03/13--22:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 06/03/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 06/03/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 06/03/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 06/03/13--17:30: _Guitar Man (repeat)
- 06/03/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 06/03/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 06/03/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 06/03/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 06/03/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 06/03/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 06/03/13--11:00: _The Thread
- 06/03/13--10:30: _MIcroClearSpot
- 06/03/13--09:00: _Artrocker
- 06/03/13--08:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 06/03/13--06:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 06/03/13--05:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 06/04/13--00:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up (repeat)
- 06/03/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 06/03/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 06/03/13--22:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 06/03/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 06/03/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 06/03/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 06/03/13--17:30: Guitar Man (repeat)
- 06/03/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 06/03/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 06/03/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 06/03/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 06/03/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
- 06/03/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 06/03/13--11:00: The Thread
- 06/03/13--10:30: MIcroClearSpot
- 06/03/13--09:00: Artrocker
- 06/03/13--08:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 06/03/13--06:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 06/03/13--05:00: Calling All Pensioners
[Repeated from Friday 5pm.] Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters including Virginie Sélavy of Electric Sheep magazine and Alex Fitch. Tonight: Diana Mavroleon talks to film maker, Sarah Pucill (www.sarahpucill.co.uk) about her recently completed feature film Magic Mirror.
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Today: fanfiction, fascism and internships! And.. er... fecal transplants. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: Architect Liam Young talks about his projects which use fictional near-future scenarios in order to make us reflect upon the social, architectural and political consequences of emerging biological and technological futures. Visit we-make-money-not-art.com for more information.
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] With Will Hodgkinson.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.
Nina Kehagia interviews Guy Mccreery, founder and executive producer of Third Ear Recordings about running a record label as a social enterprise, as well as piracy, raising awareness and educating people. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Discussion show with The London Consortium - Series 7, devoted to Sin, explores the infinitesimal shards of the moral compass smashed in the Enlightenment. Today: Gluttony. For more information visit The Thread website. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
[Repeated from Saturday at 4.30pm.]The Original Sound Track Show is the only show anywhere dedicated to film music, TV music, library music and related recordings. The presenter is Jonny Trunk, one of the UKs foremost collectors and experts in this field. Todays show looks and listens to the music created and found for the cult TV series Breaking Bad. Visit www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email email@example.com.
Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated on Sunday at 2pm].