Articles on this Page
- 05/28/13--15:30: _Radia (repeat)
- 05/28/13--14:30: _Abject Bloc
- 05/28/13--13:30: _Soundhub
- 05/28/13--13:00: _Lit Bits
- 05/28/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/28/13--11:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 05/28/13--10:30: _Out In South London
- 05/28/13--09:30: _A Colder Consciousness
- 05/30/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/30/13--11:30: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 05/30/13--10:30: _tbc
- 05/30/13--10:00: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 05/30/13--09:30: _Pull The Plug
- 05/30/13--08:30: _The Opera Hour
- 05/30/13--08:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 05/30/13--07:30: _Zubricant
- 05/30/13--07:00: _Panel Borders (repeat)
- 05/30/13--06:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 05/30/13--05:00: _Talking Africa
- 05/30/13--04:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 05/28/13--15:30: Radia (repeat)
- 05/28/13--14:30: Abject Bloc
- 05/28/13--13:30: Soundhub
- 05/28/13--13:00: Lit Bits
- 05/28/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/28/13--11:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 05/28/13--10:30: Out In South London
- 05/28/13--09:30: A Colder Consciousness
- 05/30/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/30/13--11:30: Getting Better Acquainted
- 05/30/13--10:30: tbc
- 05/30/13--10:00: Hooting Yard on the Air
- 05/30/13--09:30: Pull The Plug
- 05/30/13--08:30: The Opera Hour
- 05/30/13--08:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 05/30/13--07:30: Zubricant
- 05/30/13--07:00: Panel Borders (repeat)
- 05/30/13--06:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 05/30/13--05:00: Talking Africa
- 05/30/13--04:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio
[Repeated from Thursday 11am.] Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network. Visit http://www.radia.fm for more information.
"An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. Tonight: Robert Szymanek talks to fellow composers Elo Masing, Ruta Vitkauskaite and Cevanne Horrocks-Hopayian about their musical passions and inspirations. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
Adam Smyth, lecturer in English at Birkbeck, and journalist James Kidd discuss contemporary literature from odd and creative angles. [Repeated Sunday 7.30am.]
Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Wednesday 9am].
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Friday 2am.]
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby. Today: Rosie discusses with Juliette Prais and Emma Ziff from Pink Lobster Dating whether gay women are still more monogamous than their male counterparts. Visit http://outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com/next-show/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 11am.]
European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 6am.]
This edition of Clear Spot asks the question, ‘Why are we musicians?’ Terry Edwards, Mark Bedford and Simon Charterton lead a round table discussion with live music from The Near Jazz Experience. [Repeated Friday 9am].
Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. There are lots of shows about famous people. This is a show about the rest of us. Tonight: We talk to Jessica about how an allotment changed her life. For more information visit gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk [Repeated Friday 10pm.]
[Repeated Saturday 11am.]
Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Youthful sometimes bilingual free-form magazine show with Ronnie Zubic-Nahvi. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
[Repeated from Monday 8.30am.] Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. Tonight: Simon Russell talks about his small press comics Roy and That's not my Merkin! Visit panelborders.wordpress.com for more information.
Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield. [Repeated Monday 12noon.]
A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: Sonny talks to food security analyst Mariam Soumare about NEPAD's programme to integrate national and sub-regional risk management in agriculture into its own Comprehensive Africa Agricultural Development Programme. [Repeated Friday 7am.]
Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit www.roughtrade.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 1am.]