Articles on this Page
- 11/01/12--21:30: _The Circled A (repeat)
- 11/01/12--20:30: _Is Black Music (rep...
- 11/01/12--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 11/01/12--19:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 11/01/12--18:00: _Counter Culture Rad...
- 11/01/12--17:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie
- 11/01/12--16:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 11/01/12--15:30: _Small Pool Room (2 ...
- 11/01/12--14:00: _Adventures In Sound...
- 11/01/12--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 11/01/12--12:00: _Cafe Calcio
- 11/01/12--11:30: _Hooting Yard On The...
- 11/01/12--10:30: _Democracy Now
- 11/01/12--10:00: _Pull the Plug
- 11/01/12--09:00: _The Opera Hour
- 11/01/12--08:00: _Enemies of Good Art
- 11/01/12--07:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 11/01/12--06:00: _Talking Africa
- 11/01/12--05:00: _Counter Culture Radio
- 11/01/12--04:00: _Atomic Bark! (repeat)
- 11/01/12--21:30: The Circled A (repeat)
- 11/01/12--20:30: Is Black Music (repeat)
- 11/01/12--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 11/01/12--19:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 11/01/12--18:00: Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 11/01/12--17:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie
- 11/01/12--16:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts
- 11/01/12--15:30: Small Pool Room (2 Cuts)
- 11/01/12--14:00: Adventures In Sound and Music
- 11/01/12--13:00: Clear Spot
- 11/01/12--12:00: Cafe Calcio
- 11/01/12--11:30: Hooting Yard On The Air
- 11/01/12--10:30: Democracy Now
- 11/01/12--10:00: Pull the Plug
- 11/01/12--09:00: The Opera Hour
- 11/01/12--08:00: Enemies of Good Art
- 11/01/12--07:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 11/01/12--06:00: Talking Africa
- 11/01/12--05:00: Counter Culture Radio
- 11/01/12--04:00: Atomic Bark! (repeat)
Repeated from Tuesday night. Anarchist discussion show.
Repeated from Wednesday wee hours. New, underground and classic music with Art Terry.
Repeated from Wednesday night. Death metal with Ray Kirby.
Repeated from Monday night. Classic recordings analysed by Will Luscombe.
Repeated from Thursday afternoon. New releases from Rough Trade Shops.
Late night ambient sounds with Miguel Santos.
"...the soundtrack to the end of the world"
Chris Maume, The Independent
Vintage SFX anthology with Alex Kolkowski, from 2008.
New music brought to you by the team behind The Wire magazine.
"Tonight's show will demystify the frontiers of science as we look at how performing arts, science and life all come together on stage for Jugular:Joining the Heart and the Head, Experiment 1, a top secret immersive science cabaret on Nov 29th.Featuring eminent scientists Dr Marek Kukula (Royal Observatory), Dr Martin Austwick (Chaos theory, UCL), Matt Brown (Editor,The Londonist) and artists from the Jugular core including aerial artists, 3-D animators, musicians and cabaret artists.Presented by Jugular founder, Scientist and performing artist Shama Rahman."
Promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmnZo0eR3yY
Facebook event page/ticket page: http://www.facebook.com/events/442827822429930/?fref=ts
Brief additional words:
"A TOP SECRET IMMERSIVE experiment in the Jugular Lab. Through a cabaret of stories, songs, playlets, dance, games & live science lectures we offer you a multi-faceted journey of Space, Gravity, Quantum Dating and Schrodinger's Cat.
We take you on a fantastical whirlwind journey of giant ideas, through quantum mechanics, particle accelerators, blackholes and Chaotic butterflies. Run riot with daredevil aerial artists, dubstep dancers, live experiments, star-crossed lovers and a horny frenchman. You'll not just be a spectator but an active maker of the science and arts that enfold with our beautiful visual games and of course we'll test if you've learned anything with our formidable quizmaster!
Limited Earlybird tickets now on sale via Eventbrite till Nov 1st! Quick before they fly away! (and prices go up to £15)"
New fiction with Frank Key.
U.S and global current affairs, with Amy Goodman.
Johnny Seven plays a selection of tunes that have dropped through the Resonance letterbox.
I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it.
Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4FM, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I might even listen to it.
Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy.
Martina Mullaney hosts a series of conversations with women artists on art practice, careers and raising children.
The first seven broadcasts in this new series will air live in The Showroom for the duration of "The Grand Domestic Revolution GOES ON."
The Traditional Music Hour brings you the best traditional music from the British Isles.
Alternating presenters: Reg Hall and Kevin Shiels.
This week, Talking Africa discusses this year's Africa Creative Economy conference underway in Dakar, Senegal, organised by the South Africa based Arterial Network. The focus this year is to do some hard thinking on best, and most efficient way to overcome persistent obstacles to achieving the Arterial Network's objectives since its formation in 2007. Guest on the programme to discuss this is Oumar Sall, founding member of the Arterial Network, member of its science committee, and local (Senegal) coordinator for the 2012 African Creative Economy conference.
Also African Screens (www.africanscreens.com) online editor Don Omope joins the show to talk about the fifth Addis International Film Festival which took place between March and April this year in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and to discuss a new film about Nigeria's Niger Delta titled 'Black November' due to be released this autumn.
Host for the programme is Sonny Decker.
Talking Africa is a collaborative radio show between Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre in Covent Garden, London
Hosted by Sonny Decker.
Staffers for Rough Trade Shops share a selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases.
Careful consideration is given to Rough Trade Shops and Resonance FM acolytes alike, producing a unique hour of outsider music.
Repeated from Wednesday night. With James DC.