Articles on this Page
- 05/22/13--18:00: _Data For The Doubtf...
- 05/22/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 05/22/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 05/22/13--14:30: _Very Loose Women
- 05/22/13--13:30: _OTO Broadcast
- 05/22/13--13:00: _The Circled A
- 05/22/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/22/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 05/22/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 05/22/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 05/22/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 05/22/13--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 05/22/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 05/22/13--06:00: _Shopping Trolley
- 05/22/13--05:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 05/22/13--05:00: _Sensing Cities
- 05/24/13--14:00: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 05/24/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 05/24/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/24/13--11:30: _Six Pillars to Persia
- 05/22/13--18:00: Data For The Doubtful (repeat)
- 05/22/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 05/22/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 05/22/13--14:30: Very Loose Women
- 05/22/13--13:30: OTO Broadcast
- 05/22/13--13:00: The Circled A
- 05/22/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/22/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 05/22/13--10:30: World City Live
- 05/22/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 05/22/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 05/22/13--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 05/22/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 05/22/13--06:00: Shopping Trolley
- 05/22/13--05:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 05/22/13--05:00: Sensing Cities
- 05/24/13--14:00: Getting Better Acquainted (repeat)
- 05/24/13--13:00: Little Atoms
- 05/24/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/24/13--11:30: Six Pillars to Persia
New radio works by Mark Vernon. Tonight: Test Signal 4. Followed by Andy West's five minute long Someone To Love.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Tonight: Alex Tucker performs live.Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 5.30am.]
Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] James Hodder presents melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Larry and His Flask backstage at The Garage, Islington. Having recently toured with Frank Turner the band are set to release their debut album, "By The Lamplight," on Xtramile Recordings. Plus Jose McGill of The Vagaband prior to their appearance at The Maverick Festival in July. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Live session with Josh Rouse. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: Helen Pynor, an award-winning artist who creates sculpture, installations and photography talks about her practice. Visit http://we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine.Today Henry interviews Paul Woods, author of a new book about Scott Walker, and plays from the high points of an enigmatic career. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
Stephen Elwell delves into the audio archives of Shopping Trolley Promotions which, operating out of South East London since the mid-eighties, provides cultural exchanges between bands from Europe and further afield. Produced by Stephen Elwell and Leanne Bower. [Repeated Sunday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture.
Sensing Cities investigates the themes of urban exploration and narrative through the use of sound, writing and new media. Produced by Maria Papadomanolaki, it involves brief conversations with artists and people interested in the field in question. Visit sensingcities.wordpress.comfor more information. [Repeated Sunday 5.30pm.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. There are lots of shows about famous people. This is a show about the rest of us. Getting Better Acquainted with... Richard Tyrone Jones: The conversation takes place in a borrowed flat in Stoke Newington. We talk about his big heart that almost killed him and what it means to try and make a living from poetry. For more information visit gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk [Repeated Friday 10pm.]
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Tonight: Mathematician Coralie Colmez talks about the Bayes in Law Research Consortium, an international team devoted to improving the use of probability and statistics in criminal trials. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Monday 9am].