Articles on this Page
- 05/20/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 05/20/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 05/20/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 05/20/13--17:30: _One Life Left State...
- 05/20/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/20/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 05/20/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 05/23/13--05:00: _Talking Africa
- 05/23/13--04:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 05/23/13--03:30: _The Workplace
- 05/23/13--03:00: _Radia
- 05/23/13--02:00: _Today Is Boring (re...
- 05/23/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/23/13--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 05/22/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 05/22/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 05/22/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 05/22/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 05/22/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 05/22/13--18:30: _L'alternative (repeat)
- 05/20/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 05/20/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 05/20/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 05/20/13--17:30: One Life Left Stateside (repeat)
- 05/20/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 05/20/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 05/20/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 05/23/13--05:00: Talking Africa
- 05/23/13--04:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio
- 05/23/13--03:30: The Workplace
- 05/23/13--03:00: Radia
- 05/23/13--02:00: Today Is Boring (repeat)
- 05/23/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/23/13--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 05/22/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 05/22/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 05/22/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 05/22/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 05/22/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 05/22/13--18:30: L'alternative (repeat)
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Tonight: The Last Man. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented from the Game Developers Conference 2013, San Francisco, USA for the next six weeks by Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: Sonny talks to Omolara Balogun, Policy Advocacy Officer of the West African Civil Society Institute (WACSI). [Repeated Friday 7am.]
Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 1am.]
N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces. Today: N. N. Dee talks about Volunteer Centre Westminster's VolEmploy Mentoring programme. [Repeated Monday 5am.]
Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network. Visit http://www.radia.fm for more information. [Repeated Thursday 11.30pm.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 4.30pm.] Film discussion show hosted by Adam and Tree Carr and Hamish McAlpine which combines a working knowledge of the film industry with a truly subversive view of pop culture.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact email@example.com with your idea for a Clear Spot.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today: Who will control the world's climate? Australian author Clive Hamilton talks about geoengineering and his new book "Earthmasters"; shocking new science shows Arctic could melt at current carbon levels; plus world-wide growth of bike sharing with Janet Larsen of Earth-Policy. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Sunday 4pm.] Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte".